Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pink on access hollywood monday night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Van View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Van Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pink on access hollywood monday night
    Posted: April 16 2002 at 9:53pm
hey...did anyone see pink on access hollywood monday night? it looked like she had a little more pink coloring, though most of it was still blonde. and the biggest being that her hair was cut to the top of her ears on the sides and the back was buzzed up real high going under the longer hair. didnt really look flattering if you ask me...does anyone know if the longish bob she was sporting was just extensions? or did she just recently get it cut?
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2002 at 7:38pm
Hey Van! Check this link out:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====9341

It shows Pink doing a promo for Bally Fitness centers. Her hair looks to be a short blond chin length bob with a buzzed nape that is colored pink.
mandis candy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandis candy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2002 at 8:17am
i think she is awesome
i love her buzzed cut i am considering getting a bob myself and maybe even undercutting it
she looked cute like last year when her hair was short on top and the back and sides were totally buzzed short short and it was really pink
does anyonehave pics of her with that cut?
thanks mandi
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2002 at 8:38am
-f
bigbutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2002 at 11:11am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic