Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mandy Moore Pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PotatosMcGee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PotatosMcGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mandy Moore Pic
    Posted: April 20 2002 at 11:36pm
There`s finally a pic of Mandy Moore`s new look. It aint great, but if she had to cut it for a movie, it`s not terrible

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020421/168/1fget.html

Howe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 4:04am
Hey it`s a pretty cute shag! Well she`s finished filming for the movie so she`s gone back to brunette. It would be cool to see it when it was blonde though...
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 9:56am
I love it she looks cute with the new do and it looks better as a brunette than a blonde just wish there were better pics of her as a blonde with the short hair. Wireimage has a bunch of her at Nicolodens Kid choice awards from yesterday with her as a brunette.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 12:08pm
Amazing how different Mandy can look based on a change in hairstyle. She looks much older with this style and color. And if that`s what she`s going for, she achieved it. I, for one, prefer the blonder, longhaired Mandy.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 12:15pm
I think it is cute!! How about some bangs with that cut?
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 12:25pm
I love it. She looks like someone I`ve seen before. But it dosen`t subtract from the artificially manufactered pop stars of these days relying on their inferior musical producing technology. Mandy Moore is a really nice person and needs to escape the gravitational pull of the "faustian" music industry.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 12:57pm
Long blonde, short brunette.....she looks good in any length/color.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 10:21pm
I think its cute. It certainly sets her apart from her counterparts (other young women singers) who all seem to be long & blonde!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic