Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cafagna short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bug View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cafagna short
    Posted: April 22 2002 at 3:04pm
Ashley Cafagna has gone shorter....

www.Ashleytesoro.com

definitely one of the hotter women in the world
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2002 at 4:29pm
I always knew she would look hot with short hair. I`ve been waiting a long time to she her go short. I like her better with the short dark hair over the long blonde she had on Young And The Restless 4-5 years ago. Thanks for making my day.:->
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2002 at 4:56pm
Actually, this makes sense. As I reported many moons ago, she wanted to go short right after she left "Saved By The Bell", but landed the role on "The Young and The Restless" and they wouldn`t let her. Now that she`s off, she finally got a chance to go short.

And it looks cute too. =)

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2002 at 10:17pm
Ok, I can`t believe I`m going to say this but I think she looks better with the long blond hair... I must be catching Gord Flu.....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2002 at 12:23am
I like it short, but prefer blonde. Just my two cents worth. Another beautiful women who can look good in just about any style
RR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2002 at 1:34am
I never liked her with dark hair. The short hair does nothing for her. What I want to know is how her husband convinced her to marry him? He is almost as bad looking as me(short,over weight, balding since I was 18, big fat rear end just a mess). If I can get a girl like her I would be in heaven. Speaking of heaven Ashley is now heavily involved in religion preaching. Maybe I should become more religious?
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2002 at 12:22pm
I have been unable to find a pic of Ashley with shorter hair whats the adress to the pic of her with shorter hair
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2002 at 2:15pm
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2002 at 4:55pm
OH MY GOD ITS SHORT. WHY ASHLEY WHY
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2002 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by bryan bryan wrote:

OH MY GOD ITS SHORT. WHY ASHLEY WHY

OH MY GOD, HER HUSBAND IS SO SHORT. WHY ASHLEY WHY?
Comedy judge 1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Comedy judge 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2002 at 10:15pm
HEHEHE! That was funny!
CarrieM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2002 at 3:12am
She looks so different, and definitely older. I think she`s only 18 or 19 years old too. I didn`t like it when she first dyed her hair dark after being blonde for so long, but it looks good shorter. By the way, she wasn`t on "Young and the Restless"- she was on "The Bold and the Beautiful," as Kimberly Fairchild, the goody-goody turned psycho from Nantucket. On the show, they explained the hair dyeing as part of Kimberly`s attempt to look like her recently deceased sister, Macy, so she could get with Macy`s ex, Thorne (who was at least 15 years older than her). I could tell you a lot more, but I`ll just leave it at that. I know way too much about those soaps!!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2002 at 7:27pm
One of the worst hair transformations I`ve seen this year. Crap.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2002 at 11:56pm
Is she THAT tall or is he THAT short?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2002 at 12:51am
I think she is 5 feet 5 inches tall....You be the judge!

;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic