Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tiffani-Amber Thiessen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiffani-Amber Thiessen
    Posted: April 25 2002 at 12:22am
Tiffani (she dropped the Amber) was on David Letterman`s show tonight and didn`t look half bad. I still prefer her long Kelly look in Saved by the Bell. Her voice sounded different last night. It`s almost like she`s trying to sound more sophisticated. I guess that`s why he`s a chain smoker. (Can you tell I`m not a charter member of her fan club?)
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 6:05pm
I hated the blonde look on her it didn`t look right. She looks so much better now shes dark again.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 4:42pm
SOOO much better!!! She looks great!
RedFire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 3:56pm
She looks great, the darker hair brings out her eyes more!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 9:26am
And there was much rejoicing. =)
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 7:04am
She was probably tired of the upkeep! I think she looks nice wither way.
Does she have an offical page?
~*~*Lisa*~*~
The Ridder View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ridder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2002 at 11:29pm
Tiffani is back to brunette. Big improvement, I never liked her as a blonde. Here`s the microscopic Wireimage thumbnail:

http://64.14.51.252/images/thumbnail/437678.jpg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic