Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mena Suvari

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mena Suvari
    Posted: April 24 2002 at 7:30am
Check her out at wire image... same basic cut but much blonder
luchairmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luchairmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 10:23am
luchairmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luchairmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 10:23am
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 1:16pm
Too light for her. Also, too harsh.

Looks ravaged when it should look ravishing!

Spike
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 4:06pm
ugh it completely takes the color away from her skin and just looks awful!
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 8:37pm
I agree - it is too much. Not the right tone. And I am a blonde lover.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 9:26pm
I agree with you all. She is so much prettier than this. I am baffled that that unflattering stick-straight look endures, even amongst the bangs, layers, and other trends. Try again, Mena.
Raquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2002 at 10:05pm
She better not get near any cows. They might try to take a nibble of her hair, mistaking it for hay. It looks like straw. I guess this just goes to show that no matter how much money you have, it is still hard to find a good colorist.
Rachel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic