Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Melissa Joan Hart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Melissa Joan Hart
    Posted: April 27 2002 at 12:13am
Please check out photos of Melissa at the Maxim Top 100 party on wireimage.com. In those photos her hair either looks A) much darker or B) greasy. Anyone have any further insight?
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 4:09am
10W-30. Pennzoil? Quaker State? Valvoline?
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 2:52pm
whatever it is, I wish she`d wash it out and start over. Dark or light, the long length just ain`t flattering. Melissa, don`t you read JerkyFlea??? Bangs are in! Layers are in! Jump on the bandwagon!
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 9:05pm
So whats in is good? What if women start consuming draino as a trend...that would be good? I like that Melissa is being herself...
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2002 at 12:18pm
Sorry if I wasn`t clear, I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek there. Actually I`m all for celebrities (and people in general) bucking trends, and wearing their hair in whatever style suits them best. In this case, though, I do happen to think that MJH`s hair looks heavy and limp, and she should try something much shorter, maybe shoulder-lenth, with layers and bangs.

What`s really important is my heartfelt declaration that everyone should be reading JerkyFeal! He da man!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2002 at 7:49pm
It looks like bad lighting, and maybe needed washing but there are new pics of her up now on wireimage and she has bright blonde hair and is almost shoulder lenght which is a big change from a year ago when she wanted to grow her hair out to waist lenght and was getting close for a while. It looks so much better now that it is shorter and she looed her best when she had a chin lenght cut back around 1995.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic