Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sunshine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christina
    Posted: July 08 2002 at 1:47pm
I`m all for her utilizing her voice to its fullest extent. That girl is a true talent! Her range is astounding.

She`s cute and she`s young and I think she`s having fun experimenting with different looks. I read an article on her Moulin Rouge video look, and she said something about it was fun playing `dress up`. Although I don`t think it`s a great look for her, I do like that she did it in the spirit of play and fun. I think she looks best more toned down and natural.
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 1:29pm
not just that tho, she`s been workin on a new album, but she wants a more "adult sound" which her producers and manager n tha thinks she should still be a teeny bopper, and they can`t come to an agreement.

Which is why we havent heard 4rm her fow time
:|
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
snickers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snickers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2002 at 12:45pm
her mother got sick a while ago and thats why she hasnt been around latly.
PrayHarder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrayHarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 11:33am
She looks so much prettier without all the eccentric makeup and hair that sticks out 5 feet from her head. I love how she looked when she first came out, she is still georgous, she just needs to cover herself up for once, and go for a more natural look!!!
bigbutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 10:31am
She is on the cover and has an article in Allure magazine. She looks very pretty - kind of like when she first started out. Here is a link (not the best):

https://w1.buysub.com/servlet/OrdersGateway?cds_mag_code=ALL&cds_page_id=1209&cds_response_key=I2DNPXCH
theradiostilsux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theradiostilsux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2002 at 2:13pm
Something just randomly dawned on me:whatever happened to Christina Aguilera? I haven`t seen much of her the Moulin Rouge days and I was just wondering where she`s been....and what her hair has been like. Of course, considering the `fro she had going on for Moulin Rouge, I guess it could only get better ::shudders:: If anyone has any recent links or news, post back and let me know! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic