Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Alba

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paulbob View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Alba
    Posted: April 27 2002 at 7:53pm
I just love Jessica Alba`s long dark hair!!!!! but the reason why I posted this message about Jessica Alba`s hair is because recently I saw some older pictures of her and she had short hair then when she started doing her hit tv show Dark Angel on Fox she had below shoulder length hair and now she has hair almost mid back length and what I want to know is what length hair do you like on Jessica Alba the best or what length would you like to see Jessica Alba have and please don`t say bald or buzzed...

THANKS
Paulbob
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2002 at 8:48pm
She looks great no matter what!!! But she did look cute when she had a shorter shag-like style.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 12:12pm
I agree - looks great no matter what style she has but here is one of my favorites:
http://www.jessicaalba.net/pics/alba614.jpg
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 9:06pm
Good pic loveshort&blond! I liked the look she had going in the comedy "Idle Hands" (click link)

http://www.jessicaalba.net/pics/alba789.jpg
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 9:33pm
Agree, the current long`do seems to but bring out her beautiful face quite as much as those pics showed.
Chelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2002 at 12:52pm
I have to say I loved the long do its so cute!
~*Chelle*~
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 11:53am
When I think of her with short hair, I think it will look so BAD!!!!
But actually seeing it, it looks good. However, I think it looks better longer.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 9:51pm
I`m almost positive some of that beautiful length is extensions. Any insight, Jerky Flea?
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2002 at 1:29am
Jessica looks the best she ever has right now with her long locks....she is so adorable!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic