Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jennifer Love Hewitt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jennifer Love Hewitt
    Posted: May 03 2002 at 11:12pm
Wireimage has pictures of her at the spiderman permiere and it looks like she cut her hair. If she didn`t it looks dammm cute the way she had it.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2002 at 12:05am
There are some better pics at http://lovehewitt.com
click on spiderman
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2002 at 12:31am
I would bet that her hair is pulled back, mainly because of the bangs.
Danijo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danijo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2002 at 2:14pm
It`s just pulled back. I saw her on a special on E!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2002 at 7:43pm
I kinda figured that, I was hopeing she cut it. Jennifer would look so hot with short hair I believe. That style she is wearing in those pics she looks very hot. Best style I`ve seen on her in a long time and way better than the W.M.A. style she had.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic