Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Donatella Versace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donatella Versace
    Posted: May 09 2002 at 9:19am
DV dressed as Rue Pual... or is it Rue Pual dressed as DV?

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====9898&c4nvi=3&str=7431&styp=clbi
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2002 at 2:30pm
Is it me or is she the least attractive person in the world?

Is her name Donatella or Leatherface?

I don`t mean to be catty but she is in the `looks` biz. She should be more aware of her image.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2002 at 12:50am
To quote Rodney Dangerfield:

"Hey, she`s a two-bagger...
That`s where you need a bag over your head in case the one on her`s breaks!"
PrincessLiar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2002 at 7:36am
Yikes! She`s got tarantulas sprouting out of her eyelids!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 1:48pm
I`ve been silent long enough. While she may be a real mutha (Happy Mother`s Day to all mothers, by the way!), Donatella has beautiful hair. I liked it better before the recent trim, but her hair still rocks -- despite what the rest of her looks like.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 4:28pm
Gord,

Are you out of your "gord"? (pun intended)

Beautiful Hair? Yeah right, I`m sure it`s beautiful for straw. Her hair is over processed, thin, and if it doesn`t look thin, it is probably due to extensions, like the one`s that Heather Locklear wears.

Sorry, Donnatella`s hair is UGLY!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2002 at 11:17am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

Gord,

Are you out of your "gord"? (pun intended)

Beautiful Hair? Yeah right, I'm sure it's beautiful for straw. Her hair is over processed, thin, and if it doesn't look thin, it is probably due to extensions, like the one's that Heather Locklear wears.

Sorry, Donnatella's hair is UGLY!

I`m with you on this one SS, the only way I can find anything appealing about her is if my only requirment it that her hair be long! Heather is still wearing them? How long is her hair with out?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2002 at 3:09pm
OK, well maybe I stand corrected. Honestly, I`ve never looked that close. But the long wig worn by Maya Rudolph on Saturday Night Live who portrays Donnatella is gorgeous! How`s that?
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2002 at 11:08pm
You mean that wasn`t Rue Paul in that picture??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic