Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Couric

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie Couric
    Posted: May 20 2002 at 2:31pm
Gord, I gotta agree. It had some style before. Yeah, maybe she could have done a bit more with it, but the basic style and coloring were pretty good. Color looks drab, cut looks blah, & even her makeup looked horrible this morning. Camera caught her when she didn`t have the TV smile on early in the program--she looked 20 years older.

Durango
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2002 at 10:37pm
I know this will probably sound obsessive, and by golly, it probably is, but every time Katie gets her hair cut, I feel get so disappointed. I think Katie looked glorious before the latest trim and has since before the Olympic games. She is the reason I tune into the Today Show. I have stated repeatedly in this section that she Katie has had the hair transformation of the 21st Century. I have no illusions that she`ll go "Jane Seymour" but every time I read a passage about how she looks better with shorter hair, I go nuts. Jerky Flea, I know you`re well connected. Please forward this message to Katie`s stylist, would you? LOL (Meanwhile, I`m sure glad I have a place to vent.)
PotatosMcGee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PotatosMcGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2002 at 9:38am
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2002 at 4:18pm
It also looks like she darkened it from the light blonde to a darker blonde. I like the trim, but still wish she`d add something a bit more interesting, flips or more layers or something.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2002 at 7:25am
Not a bad decription at all.... I just might add that if seh cut her bangs another inch or so she would actully have bangs.
PotatosMcGee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PotatosMcGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2002 at 6:15am
OK, I`m really bad at describing these things, but it appears that Katie got a noticable trim between yesterday and today. It looks to be shorter all around, falling right at the shoulders. Basically looks like the flip without the flip.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic