Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shakira Aleiz-Mohammad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shakira Aleiz-Mohammad
    Posted: July 20 2002 at 10:58pm
Anyone think Shakira looks better as a red head? She looks more Lebanese(for all you folk out there who don`t know what that is, you know it as "middle eastern") which is a plus. I wonder how long the blonde thing will last

Love,
The Xcenocanth
Aoecean Glyvxx
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2002 at 11:51pm
Hopefully a very long time!
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2002 at 3:51am
if you see her for example in her MTV Unplugged concert, she looks totally different and almost unrecognisible compared to her recent look.
It looks like the "rock chick" look is still in - see Britney Spears sad cover of i love Rock`n`Roll, so Shakira fits into that.

Both looks suit her, I think - and she has a great voice to match. And this lady can dance.....
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic