Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People`s best/worst hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sunflowerz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflowerz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: People`s best/worst hair
    Posted: July 26 2002 at 10:45am
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2002 at 12:53pm
Not a terrible list, but almost enough to make me do the column again. =) Just a few thoughts...

- Reese Witherspoon in "Best Hair": Ok, Reese`s shorter style is cute, but this is a horrid picture of it. How could they possibly use that unstyled, root showing, bangs yanked back with a clip picture as an example of "Best Hair"? Sheesh.

- Jennifer Garner in "Worst" and Madonna in "Best": Other than the layers, can anyone see a difference here? Tousled is tousled in this case. I think Jennifer`s hair looks great. What am I missing here?

- Shakira in "Worst": She laments missing the exotic look of her naturally brunette hair. Uh...exactly who continues to drug her in her sleep and dye her hair blonde then?

- Jill Hennessy in "Worst": It`s down and only slightly wavy. Sure it`s not the most breathtaking style, but exactly how does it qualify as "Worst"? Especially if you compare it to the "Hair by Cuisinart" on Cameron Diaz?

- Whole heartedly agree with Selma Blair, Jada Pinkett Smith, Julianna Marguiles, and Jennifer Connelly on the "Best" list. And not just because they are all brunettes...though it doesn`t hurt. =D

Anyone else?

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Idahogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idahogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2002 at 4:30pm
I agree more or less with the list, except for Nicole Kidman. Except for the shaggy dog style she`s been wearing lately, her long hair has been one of the best out there, IMO.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2002 at 12:03am
I think Ms. Garner looks great and I hope she doesn`t go through some drastic change now because she was picked to be on this list by some jack---.

I`ve never been a big fan of Julianne Marguiles` hair. It often looks greasy.

I think Shakira could crawl over the best hair side if she did something about those hideous roots.

Gord
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic