Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Angela Lansbary

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angela Lansbary
    Posted: September 09 2002 at 7:52pm
NBC star Angela Lansbary`s hair has finally gotten white after all these years. She is no longer the attracive, vivacious, hot female she used to be when she first started, "Murder she wrote".
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2002 at 8:30am
Thank goodness you finally started this thread. I though I was going to have to. Balance has been restored to the universe and disaster has been averted.

That was too close.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2002 at 10:26am
Ocean... I for one enjoyed your post, for the first time your feelings are plainly stated and to the point with out the ridiculous references to things that only you are intelligent enough to understand. Very good… go to the head of the class!
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2002 at 8:48pm
I`m actually shocked I opened this thread! Oh well, I needed a good laugh.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2002 at 10:25pm
Is she available?
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2002 at 3:10am
Angela Lansbury is a white haired bitty.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2002 at 7:05am
"Ocean says: "Angela Lansbury is a white haired bitty. "

Curious term "bitty" so I looked it up, means tiny but I`m sure Ocean knows that so I guess he doesn`t know Anglea Lansbury is a good 5`7", 5`8" and hardly tiny.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic