Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlet Ortiz Pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
karonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlet Ortiz Pixie
    Posted: November 14 2002 at 3:41pm
I think it would look better if it was shorter and wasn`t all in her face.
Natural since Nov 6, 2004
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 3:34pm
Well, obviously, she has a beautiful face! I think she looks fabulous in long hair. And I think she still could look fabulous in short hair, but I think that the poofy top in the photos I`ve seen is not terribly flattering to her.
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 12:12pm
to repeat previous comment -

Stunning either way, but the long hair has the edge.
mark-uk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark-uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 7:52am
I think she looks really sweet with her short haircut. I don`t think the top is too heavy or "grannie-ish", I just think it`s a nice neat and tidy haircut
saltandpepper View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltandpepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 12:00am
Yuck! She could look really hot in a pixie (but much better in her long, feminine hair), but that new cut is a granny cut. Way too much hair on top of her head. If she wants it short, it shouldn`t be so heavy. The long hair actually brings out her features more. She can look good in short hair, but she needs a much more youthful cut.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2002 at 11:15am
Stunning either way I think. I liked her long hair and I admire her new cut.
nbx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nbx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2002 at 10:03am
There is a new picture album and poll about her hairdo on the Yahoo Groups.
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2002 at 9:50pm
now yall are just trying to depress me.
Fear Me
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2002 at 8:55pm
She`s lovely! She is so pretty she could go even shorter with her hair and look good! A classy looking beautiful woman!
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2002 at 6:20pm
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 5:32pm
Wonderful woman! Wonderful haircut!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 2:53pm
Sing it with me... HOT HOT HOT!!!!
whatchamacallit View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatchamacallit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 1:10pm
I agree, she is so stunning that it`s impossible to decide which style looks better. They`re both perfect.
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 6:57pm
She is very pretty and has the features to wear a pixie cut. Some girls can wear a short pixie as well as any long style. She`s one of those girls.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
nbx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nbx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 9:31pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 6:46pm
Now that is a major makeover. Of course, I like it a lot and I`m sure others will hate it but you have to admit - the loss of that hair seems to bring out the other beautiful features she has.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 4:27pm
I`m really impressed. This is a makeover in the class of Kirsty Hume`s farewell to the most beautiful blonde hair in the world two years ago. This time it`s black hair. But I can`t believe that Scarlet hates her new look so much.
It reminded me what Kirsty said that day: "I would have it short for a year, then grow it back". She never did it, now her hair is even shorter.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 12:47pm
Thanks for the after pics, I hope I can find some better ones to see. From what I did see she still looks good to me, just less hair to hide her beautiful features, like her simile, face, ears, and body.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 8:29am
Originally posted by farmrat01 farmrat01 wrote:

now thats a real pity.

A "pity" doesn`t reach how I`m feeling. She went from ultra-sexy to perky. What is the new character she is playing anyway? If it weren`t for the old photos of Scarlet, I`d renounce my membership in the Scarlet Ortiz Yahoo fan club, www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Scarlet-Ortiz/ Although beware, fellow longhair lovers, they`ve replaced the opening photo of longhair Scarlet with shorthair Scarlet.
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2002 at 8:48pm
now thats a real pity.
Fear Me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic