Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mia Sara on Birds of Prey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mia Sara on Birds of Prey
    Posted: October 04 2002 at 3:46pm
The actress from Ferris Bueller & Legend. Haven`t seen or heard about her lately, so I don`t know if this look is new or if she has had it for a while.

http://www.thewb.com/Faces/CastBio/0,7930,66180,00.html

I can almost hear Gord sobbing, but I think it looks terrific.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2002 at 5:52pm
Here`s her previous look:
http://www.ioon.net/martian/actors/sara.html
Looks different isn`t she?
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2002 at 6:02pm
She cut her hair very short in the beginning of this year, but it was still dark. I think she`s blonde for the first time in her life!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 8:34am
Originally posted by makeitshort makeitshort wrote:

The actress from Ferris Bueller & Legend. Haven't seen or heard about her lately, so I don't know if this look is new or if she has had it for a while.

http://www.thewb.com/Faces/CastBio/0,7930,66180,00.html

I can almost hear Gord sobbing, but I think it looks terrific.

Goodness, how did you know it was her? Yes, this is a sad turn of events. But I`m too wound up in the short haircut of Scarlet Ortiz to dwell too much on Mia`s new look. Certainly won`t make me tune into the show, though.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 4:18pm
From Ferris Bueller? Was she the "girlfriend"? Wow, she has really come a long way.
wizzy wig View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizzy wig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 1:06pm
It`s great, although she needn`t have dyed it blonde.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic