Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who should go blonde?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blonde lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blonde lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who should go blonde?
    Posted: November 25 2002 at 11:54pm
Nothing makes me happier then when a celebrity becomes a blonde. I loved Tiffani Thiessen as a blonde these last couple years and I can`t wait to see who goes for it next.

My guesses are Rose McGowan and Christy Turlington.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2002 at 9:38am
Hey! No offense, but I`ll have to disagree. I think Tiffani looked way better with her natural brown, and Rose McGowan would look awful as a blonde....Christy Turlington might look OK tho. In general, I think most of the natural brunettes that go blonde don`t look as good. Sorry! :)

Ingrid
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2002 at 2:03pm
I like Thiessen as a blonde...I wonder if she`ll go back...I would like to see Sandra Bullock as a blonde one of these days.....
hairfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2002 at 3:42pm
Christy Turlington looks best with her natural shade. She has gorgeous greenish eyes and look best with her light brown hair.

Tiffani looks good in dark auburn hair `cause she have lovely blue eyes. Blonde looks okay, not too bad, on her.

Rose McGowan looks better with chocolate brown or dark red, but not blonde. Blonde will make her look washed out due to her ultra pale skin.

Sandra Bullock looks funny with blonde. She looks best with natural, brunette shades from black to light brown. JMO. Same thing with Marisa Tomei, she looks better as brunette not blond. She doesn`t have that "look" for being a blonde.

Blonde hair looks best on people who have that certain look. Like Beyonce Knowles and Lil Kim. They`re African Americans but they look great as blondes because they have a certain look to them and the right personality to carry off blonde hair. It doesn`t matter what natural color they have, if they have that right look to go blonde, then go for it. Like Tea Leoni. She looks great as both a blonde and a brunette, `cause she has the right look to be either one. That`s what I mean. However, the rest of people do look best with their natural color or somewhere near that. JMHO.
Please complete the Name field View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Please complete the Name field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2002 at 5:16pm
I`d like to see Ashley Judd go blonde again. Speaking of her, wasn`t she meant to be getting a haircut after she finished shooting some movie recently? Where`s the news on that one?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic