Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Susan from Neighbours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iamkyra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamkyra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Susan from Neighbours
    Posted: November 30 2002 at 9:25am
Hey everyone! Anyone out there who watches Neighbours on the BBC?

Well, yesterday (Friday) Susan had finally changed her hairstyle a little bit.
When she went out for dinner with Karl, she wore her hair in kind of a wavy style.
It looked much, much better than her usual style (which isn`t a style really, because it usually just hangs there).

On Thursday she mentioned maybe wanting to cut it. Although this has happened before and she didn`t go through with it then, I take Friday`s episode as a sign she really does want to change her hair. Yesss!
She`s a lovely looking woman, but she drags herself down by those stupid ponytails combined with very unflattering bangs.
Anyone know if things are in fact about to change for Susan, hair-wise?
Captain View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2002 at 12:03pm
I think you may struggle on a predominatly US forum to get any respone to "Susan from Neighbours". To be honest, a lot of us Brits would probsbly struggle for words as well!

Now, talk about the Scully girls and they will have something to say!
spankey the cat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spankey the cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2002 at 4:56pm
captian, dont be so sad,theres no harm in trying. I have no idea sorry, in NZ neighbours is really far behind. umm, yeah
bill_the_cow View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill_the_cow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2002 at 5:11pm
There is plenty of Brit support on the board but whether any of us would stoop low enough to watch Neighbours is another matter...
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2002 at 10:07am
Hi
I don`t watch Neighbours, but...(and I honestly don`t !)
but I have caught bits of it. Susan`s hair is quite nice enough as it is. It is nice to see an `older` lady which hair this nice. I hope she does not change it, but it is her hair after all !
chrisp View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2002 at 8:48pm
i don`t beilve she will cut it it has been bought up quite a bit she has even been caped up in the chair and been talked out of it. P.S there are lot more countries where neighbours is shown it will get a bit of supposrt and don`t forget Aussie use this site too this is where the show comes from so you brits can stop trying to take over
Captain View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2002 at 1:46am
sorry chrisp, didn`t realise neighbours had such global support.

my mistake
IAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2002 at 10:32pm
Just don`t mention the cricket
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic