Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Kidman cut her hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole Kidman cut her hair
    Posted: December 11 2002 at 11:28am
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 12:20pm
Looks like an updo to me.

Becky
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by rrobey rrobey wrote:

Looks like an updo to me.

Becky

Yeah, that`s why it`s hard to tell how short she cut it. In the USA Today article (the first link) she said she cut it herself.
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 1:21pm
Wow, she`s gone and put a bird`s nest on her head !
...oops, sorry, it is hair insn`t it ?

If she wants to cut it short I wish she would just get on with it, these curls do nothing for her, something like Carole Bouquet`s crop would be nice.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 1:44pm
Sometimes you ought to leave well enough alone. Maybe it`s like the song says--"Straight haired girls, they all want curls, and the brunettes wanna be blondes."

Remember her hair before the Hollywood hair "pros" got at it (Dead Calm, Days of Thunder)? Dark red, shiny, and super curly. Someone described it as Shirley Temple hair on steroids, but it looked terrific, much better than the straightened and bleached stuff she`s had lately IMO.
Durango
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 2:39pm
it`s not just other people messing with her hair, i heard she doesn`t like her curls either.... just don`t understand it:)
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 9:03pm
Wow, I had forgotten how flattering curls are around her face.
I can`t tell how short it is either and I`ve seen other pictures. The problem with real curly hair is that is doesn`t usually work well with a cut too short. Hopefully she didn`t go above the chin or better yet, the shoulders!
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2002 at 11:38am
It doesn`t look short to me
Old Swordsman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Swordsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2002 at 10:19am
In the january issue of Elle, there is an interview and photo spread. To the best of my ability to tell, she has in fact cu tit, but the interview makes no mention of it.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2003 at 12:42pm
Nicole is on the cover of this week`s Entertainment Weekly, with a short (chin-length), curly `do. I think it looks fantastic - great curls around her face, and the length is very flattering to her. Here`s a link to a slightly different pic from the EW web site:

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,403603~1~0~hownicolekidmandidabout-face,00.html

Check a newsstand near you...

Andy
Old Swordsman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Swordsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2003 at 11:37pm
It is official, and it is called a Bloomsbury Bob.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Fashion/Archive/0,1642,460,00.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic