Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

heather locklear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heather locklear
    Posted: December 30 2002 at 12:10am
She made a bad ABC movie and an exercise video with short hair. It looked really good. She needed to step out of that Farrah look after Dynasty and the Swamp Thing flop. I think she looked great snipped nice n neat.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2002 at 1:54am
I know I`ll probably get some heat for this, but I don`t see what the big thing is about Heather Locklear...c`mon she`s not THAT great. ALTHO...I saw this movie a few months ago where she played a schizophrenic and she did a really great job- I didn`t know she could act that well! Why doesn`t she do more serious roles like that?
I agree about losing the Farrah look tho- the less Farrah looks out there, the better, if you ask me :)

Inge
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2003 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Joee Joee wrote:

She made a bad ABC movie and an exercise video with short hair. It looked really good. She needed to step out of that Farrah look after Dynasty and the Swamp Thing flop. I think she looked great snipped nice n neat.

This "news" is only about 12 years old now. Oops, wait, it`s 2003. Make that 13 years old now.
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2003 at 10:16am
sorry my news was old. I had meant it as a response to a thread about Heather that was posted, but I hit new thread instead of -post reply. Sorry if I misinformed you.
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2003 at 10:16am
sorry my news was old. I had meant it as a response to a thread about Heather that was posted, but I hit new thread instead of -post reply. Sorry if I misinformed you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic