Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julia Stiles growing out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julia Stiles growing out
    Posted: January 15 2003 at 6:33pm
Julia Stiles has grown her hair out to a bob about two inches below her chin.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030115/170/31izv.html&e=8&ncid=707

Looks great!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2003 at 7:19pm
It is cute but I liked the shorter curly look she had just a few months ago. It won`t be far off that she has her hair below the shoulders again.
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2003 at 10:54pm
Yes, this is very depressing news. I had heard of this earlier. It is very unfortunate indeed. It was only a short while ago, when her picture was everywhere, with the short hair, including January`s Glamour. She has said is so many interviews, that she`s wanted to do it for a long time & how glad she was when she did it. Her hair had even gotten shorter, recently. Perhaps this is just a long break before her next haircut. Her short hair looks so much better & I was hoping she was going to keep the look for a while, it hasn`t even been a year! Is Mona Lisa Smile done filming?
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2003 at 2:49am
I hope she lets it grow...not that it looks bad short, but she`s got gorgeous thick wavy hair, and it looks sooooo good long. I was kinda upset when she cut it- I always thought she had some of the best hair ever.
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Curled Christie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curled Christie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2003 at 3:49pm
I have to agree with Ingrid (my fellow Buffster fan). Julia`s hair looks really great long and voluminous like its does in the that new movie coming out ( (http://www.mgm.com/aguything/). Have any of you seen the movie trailer yet? She looks really mature, fun, and flirty with that longish `do.

No doubt the shorter shag on the covers of YM and Glamour looked great as well. I like her both ways, but long outweight short a bit.

CC
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 8:30pm
That longer bob looks SOOO good on her. And if she
goes longer, good too. If Iwere her, I`d want to belike the ad girl for long, straight hair. I didn`t like the other
bob.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 8:41pm
I think Julie looks very pretty in all of her hair styles. She looks great with long hair, especially with some wave to it, but she looks wonderful in a medium bob or a short style as well.

She is just a very cute girl.
Lady Maria
bmx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2003 at 10:15am
Hi
On E! today, there is a promotion of her new movie "A Guy Thing".

Her new hairstyle is shoulder length bob (blonde). It's beautiful!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic