Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mariah Carey has black hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pascal View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pascal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mariah Carey has black hair?
    Posted: February 04 2003 at 11:59am
In March issue of "VIBE" you can see Mariah Carey with black hair. It looks fantastic. The question is if it is dyed or a wig? What do you think?http://www.monarc.com/www2/bbs/bbs/thread.las?site_num=83&thread_num=2010712&folder_num=313&id=206809732950

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2003 at 12:57pm
Wig...but it does look pretty darn good!!!!!!
george View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2003 at 1:48pm
I don't know, I'm voting 'dyed dark brown'.

I like it though, it's a nice change.
Caramel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2003 at 2:40pm
It's definately a wig, if you've seen her latest video "boy", she plays two people, herself, and her nemesis, "Bianca" who has black hair. She also played "Bianca" in her "heartbreaker" video.
WMAdams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WMAdams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2003 at 9:00pm
I'm with Hal. Looks GREAT on her! The only look I like better on her is from waaaaaaay back when she first entered the music scene - I was a sucker for those curls.

I regret that I have but one quote to
leave for my country...
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 3:59pm
I finally saw that issue of Vibe with Mariah on the cover. She looks sensational with long hair, any color. But alas, I concur the black hair is a wig.

Did anyone see Mariah sing the National Anthem before the start of the Daytona 500? Her hair was longer than I've ever seen it and, yes, it was indeed a wig or extensions. Anyone have a photo link?
Britney15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britney15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

I finally saw that issue of Vibe with Mariah on the cover. She looks sensational with long hair, any color. But alas, I concur the black hair is a wig.

Did anyone see Mariah sing the National Anthem before the start of the Daytona 500? Her hair was longer than I've ever seen it and, yes, it was indeed a wig or extensions. Anyone have a photo link?

Hey Gord if you're looking for a picture of Mariah singing the National Anthem at the Daytona 500 take a look at NASCAR's web site which is nascar.com and you might find one or two pictures of her at the race...

NASCAR FAN
Britney
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic