Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's with Michael Jackson's mane?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what's with Michael Jackson's mane?
    Posted: February 10 2003 at 9:00pm
I read that he may be wearing a wig, though it doesn't look like one to me
(though again, he can afford a real expensive one?) How does Michael get
it straight? Is it true that after he got burned during the Pepsi commercial,
they shaved his head and implanted artificial hairplugs (this may be a ridiculous
factoid, that I heard 13 years ago)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2003 at 8:26am
IT"S A WIG NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE!!!! anyone that saw his interview last week could see how bad it was. At different times during the interview it sat a different places on his head!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2003 at 8:24am
Poor, poor Michael. I have been a fan since the sixties but I prefer to remember him up until about Thriller. He is so pitiful now. I don't care how much money he has -- what a warped life.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2003 at 2:40am
I agree...for goodness' sake get that poor guy to a psychological institution, and leave him alone. I thought it was cruel and vicious the way they gained his trust and then used the entire special to chump him. I don't know much about the rumors that surround him, etc, but the abuse that the press gives him is not at all ethical.
Sayin' a prayer for Michael....
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 6:59am
"I thought it was cruel and vicious the way they gained his trust and then used the entire special to chump him" Sort of like he does to those lillte boys?
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2003 at 1:32am
I don't want to get into a tiff here...if he indeed has abused children, then he should be in jail for the rest of his life (even longer if that were possible). I'm just saying that the guy's obviously got severe psychological problems, and that what he needs is either help or punishment (if he's guilty of these things)...worldwide humiliation won't help anybody.
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2003 at 7:52am
; )
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2003 at 10:07am
I have to agree with you Ingrid. I think he was duped. He seems very sweet and does a lot of great things for kids. I wouldn't, however, allow my 11 year old son to go to Neverland...

And that hair really needs help. It looked dirty to me.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2003 at 4:28am
I saw a big part of that interview thingy, but I didn't even notice his hair! I was too distracted by all the other weirdness.

And I don't think MJ has really suffered because of this interview, people always thought he was a Wacko anyway, so what has changed really? And besides, any publicity is good publicity, his album sales are up. I think Michael is having the last laugh here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic