Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bleach disaster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marisol View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bleach disaster
    Posted: March 06 2003 at 2:16pm
I have a huge problem. I bleached my hair 3 times within 2 days and now it is breaking off and my scalp is completely raw and dry. What should I do?
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2003 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Marisol Marisol wrote:

I have a huge problem. I bleached my hair 3 times within 2 days and now it is breaking off and my scalp is completely raw and dry. What should I do?

Well first you should probably post to the correct forum.
Marisol View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2003 at 2:45pm
and where is that?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2003 at 3:59pm
Bloopers
HAWG
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2003 at 7:58pm
unless you're a celebrity!
[/url]

Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2003 at 8:29pm
Marisol, get to a salon and get some serious re-conditioning done.....You may be able to stop the breaking or at least slow it down.

Is it breaking on the ends or at the scalp?

Protein, Not moisture is whats called for here.

Good luck...let us know
IRIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2003 at 11:14pm
Oh my god, what were you thinking? Don't wash your hair for at least three days to let your natural oils on your scalp recover. What were you trying to do to your hair?
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 6:26am
Jeez, people, no need to bite her head off!
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Isla Q. Isla Q. wrote:

Jeez, people, no need to bite her head off!

the bleach'll probally burn it off anyhoos
wittils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 4:09pm
Hey guys... this Marisol is only asking for help. So what if she does this here instead of "bloopers" or the "hair color" thread. Let's be more supportive. Thanks Sophie for your expertise. It really is not nice to make fun of her bad experience! All any of us ever want is a little change, or to look or feel better, and "wham" a disaster happens. No need to make her feel worse.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 5:22pm
Go the laundry room, open your washing machine, throw in a load of whites and then dip your head in. Remove your head, add detergent and wait until the washing machine stops. There, that puts a positive "spin" on the situation. hehehe
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 10:34pm
*****y, *****y, *****y.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 10:35pm
That is to say, buh-itchy, buh-itchy, buh-itchy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic