Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The women of T.A.T.U.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The women of T.A.T.U.
    Posted: March 09 2003 at 3:13am
There is a band out at the moment called T.a.T.U...Their video shows them acting out every frat boys dream for two women to makeout with each other...Although I'm no frat boy(and never wish to be one...since Frat boys make good soylent green last time I checked) both Tatu #1 & #2 have great hair.
One T.atu has the whole Dani Minogue pixie going on and the other has luscious red curls...Could TATU be the next Ace of Base? Beautiful women...Beautiful electronic inspired music?
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 7:07pm
You are funny Aoecean!
Lady Maria
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 9:14pm
A big hand for A. O., a normal, on topic post... I knew you could do it!
twatmeister View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twatmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2003 at 7:24pm
In fact, the dark-haired one seems to be living out some kind of hair-chopping fantasy. She has been going progressively shorter since they became famous. Check out picture galleries on the web, there's loads of 'em. I wonder how short she will dare go? Meanwhile her partner looks to me like the scissor-phobic permanently long-haired type. Bah, humbug.
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2003 at 1:35pm
Found this little nugget on their website -
Quote from http://www.tatu.ru/eng/about.shtml >For the shooting the video “I’ve lost my mind” Lena had to lose almost 10 kg and Yulia had to cut her hair and color it black.
tATu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tATu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 11:20pm
Well, she had really cute hair at first. Then their procucer made her cut it because they were storming US with their video All the things she said. Russian version of the video was made 2 years ago, and they didn't want to shoot a new one, so they just used it, but because Yulia's hair changed soo much over 2 years, she had to cut it so everyone would believe they just made the vid. Now her hair is cure again,lol. Lena's hair (red head) stays the same pretty mcuh all the time, there's just isn't a lot of things she can do with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic