Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meg Ryan short again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meg Ryan short again
    Posted: March 09 2003 at 7:33am
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 8:34am
Great! I like it! I always prefered her hair short. I just wish I could see more pictures of it. I will admit that her hair looked good long, years ago, but it looks to me like she prefers it short. Going all the way back to Top Gun, she wore it short back then. Anyway, she probably got impatient waiting for it to grow long enough to look good again. (I know the feeling.)
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 8:55am
It's not bad

but then the poker straight longish hair in Kate and Leopold looked very odd to me anyway. The new look is better than that.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 6:12pm
It's still to long imo. The bangs are way to long and the over all style makes her look like a shaggy dog. But at least she has a style now not just long straight thin and limp. Long hair could of work for her if she tried but she did nothing to make it look better. I love short hair on woman but long hair can be pretty to if they take care of it.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 10:07pm
Yes - an improvement but it looks like the bangs are way too long. Need more pics to get a good look at.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 11:02pm
Naturally, I'm in the minority here. I thought she looked wonderful, albeit shaggy, as her hair grew longer.

In related news, "Sleepless in Seattle" was on today. : )
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2003 at 7:20am
I don't like that particular style on her.
Emphazises her chin, don't you think? And does she have eyes?

I liked her short dos in French Kiss, Addicted to Love and You've got mail (which was on TV this weekend, yay) and the long layered, shattered look.

I didn't like her long look in Sleepless in Seattle very much.
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2003 at 9:54am
Well it's not great, but a vast improvement.
GrowingItOut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrowingItOut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2003 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by loveshort&blonde loveshort&blonde wrote:

Yes - an improvement but it looks like the bangs are way too long. Need more pics to get a good look at.

I agree, the bangs are much too long. Kinda throws the whole cut off kilter.
Growing It Out since December '02
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 7:37am
Sally Hursbereerer (what ever her name is) must have an odd sense of balance. Lots of Megs looks are "off" in some way or another. It must be part of the "Sally" because its sooo noticable. Don't get me wrong I love most of Megs looks but they are never quit right.
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 1:02pm
I loved Meg's hair in "Hanging up" and "French Kiss"...Also loved her Long Hair in "Prelude to a Kiss"...She is def most gorgeous with curls and waves.

Jacqui
sher122381 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sher122381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 2:03pm
Meg is one of the few actresses I think looks better with short hair. Especially lately, the long shaggy look was horrible.
20/32/38.5
2C
Whatever you are, you are. Be
proud of it.
curlyfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 4:59pm
Meg is on the cover of the new InStyle, with an off-the-shoulders, darker, curly/wavy/messy 'do that I think looks tremendous on her. May be her best style in.... well, ever. She said she's angling now for "bombshell" status and I think this is a good start.

Don't think the pix are posted yet on the instyle.com web site, but you can always go search under her name and see if they pop up.
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 10:15pm
The cover shot is on the instyle.com web site.
Enjoy!

HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 10:17pm
oops ....

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/inthisissue

on the home page select MAGAZINE and the IN THIS ISSUE

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 11:19pm
Yeah, I would...

btw, her hair looks incredible!
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2003 at 4:24am
Wow, that InStyle picture looks great! Love the color!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2003 at 6:08pm
When I saw that magazine cover on the news stand, I had to take a closer look at the titles on the page to find out who it was. She looks that different. Or I guess I should say "looked" different, since she went black to the straight blonde look for the awards show mentioned at the top of this page.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic