Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jules Asner even shorter!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jules Asner even shorter!!
    Posted: March 09 2003 at 5:11pm
Well, I caught a look a Jules Asner on the red carpet today on E for the SAG awards. Anyway, it looks even shorter than her earlier cut. I swear it touched her shoulders before. Today, however, it doesn't even get close. I will give you a mental picture by saying that it looks like Faith when she got the famous hatchet job. Although, Jules pushes her bangs to the side, otherwise, pretty darn close. Sad, very sad.
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 5:38pm
GEEZ ... i like a good haircut as much as other hair lovers, but IMO Jules has made a HUGE mistake. her hair is all chopped off !!! i used to love how long it was but now -- well i guess we'll have to wait a year for it to return to NORMAL
luv m short View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luv m short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 5:51am
WOW!! She looks great!Now that all that "little girl"long hair is gone,you can see her pretty face and BEAUTIFUL BLUE eyes better!This is a great start,but I hope she goes real short over her ears very soon so we can see how gorgeous she really is!CALL your hairstylist Jules and lets see those ears!!!
asnerophile View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asnerophile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2003 at 7:27pm
This sounds like wonderful news! Can anyone post a picture or link?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 8:14am
This just in....

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - E! Entertainment will part ways with "Revealed" host Jules Asner (news).

"Jules and the network have amicably decided to part ways later this month to enable her to pursue other opportunities," the cable network said in a statement. "She was a valued member of E!'s team for over five years, and we wish her all the best in the years to come both personally and professionally."

Gord's interpretation: E Network executives didn't like her new haircut. She looks like a boy! hehehe

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Gord's interpretation: E Network executives didn't like her new haircut. She looks like a boy! hehehe

JF's reaction: And Gord got his nickname from the shape of his head.

JF

P.S. Her long hair did look better...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 9:40am
Here're pics:
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=2250&styp=clbi&nm=Jules%20Asner

Yes, she looks much better with shorter hair.
curlyfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 10:47am
Surprisingly, I think it looks pretty good short, with those flippy ends to give it some body and style. You can see her face better. She reminds me a bit of Marcia Gay Harden now. It'll be interesting to see what she does in her post-E! career, and what hair changes go along with that (maybe this is the first one....).
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 2:12pm
Looks cute. Her long hair was nice but I am enjoying her new look. Nice style and look and flatters her well. Long hair was nice but this is just as nice and as someone else said it brings out her pretty face more.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

This just in....

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - E! Entertainment will part ways with "Revealed" host Jules Asner (news).

"Jules and the network have amicably decided to part ways later this month to enable her to pursue other opportunities," the cable network said in a statement. "She was a valued member of E!'s team for over five years, and we wish her all the best in the years to come both personally and professionally."

Gord, I gotta flame you here...you sound like you would be HAPPY if something bad happened to a person because they cut their hair. That's just mean. Do you actually wish ill on women who cut their hair? It sure sounds like it to me.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2003 at 7:32am
Ok I like long hair but I have to say this isn't as bad as I was thinking.She looks good.There are some people that can pull off a short do and there are some that shouldn't.She can in my eyes.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2003 at 8:36pm
Got my vote. It looks very healthy, bouncy, full....
Hopefully, we will be able to see her on some show soon.
asnerophile View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asnerophile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2003 at 12:19pm
"Jules and the network have amicably decided to part ways later this month to enable her to pursue other opportunities..."

... in the field of short hair exploration and pioneering!" - I wish ;)

But seriously, she's got to at least get it off her shoulders before I will even begin to consider this a "short" haircut.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic