Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Victoria Beckham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 3:53am
Victoria is very concious about her body. If you notice - when she was on the beach earlier this year she never shows her stomach. Due to having three kids it's in a bad way. she feels unattractive - maybe that is why she is so consious about her weight.
Nikki :)
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 10:58am
Why? She's a stick insect anyway!
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 4:17am
She has always being obsessive about looking good. You'll never ever see her out in just baggy pants and a jumper and no make up, she is always dressed well.

Her stomach is very streched and she has bad stretch marks and she says she feels uncomfortable with no clothes on especially in front of her husband??
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 5:59am

Well I can relate to that! I've had 3 kids in a very short space of time and my belly is a MESS. I have also lost all the weight I am prepared to lose (without looking scarily skinny), but I still don't feel good about myself physically.   It doesn't matter if you're rich and famous and married to a rich, famous and gorgeous man, you still get the same old hang-ups.

And as for the hair.....looked fab in the pixie crop.  She needs to smile a bit more

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 6:34am
Nice hair missrini.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 6:46am
agh!! sorry, I don't usually attach my signature when I post in this section. I made that one for the long hair board where I spend most of my time. Forgot to uncheck that "show signature" box.   But thanks anyway.
Pampinetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 9:41am
Does anyone know what kind of extensions Victoria uses?
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 10:02am
I remember watching her documentary and it's real hair she uses from some 3rd world country.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic