Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Victoria Beckham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Victoria Beckham
    Posted: October 13 2005 at 10:02am
I remember watching her documentary and it's real hair she uses from some 3rd world country.
Nikki :)
Pampinetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 9:41am
Does anyone know what kind of extensions Victoria uses?
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 6:46am
agh!! sorry, I don't usually attach my signature when I post in this section. I made that one for the long hair board where I spend most of my time. Forgot to uncheck that "show signature" box.   But thanks anyway.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 6:34am
Nice hair missrini.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 5:59am

Well I can relate to that! I've had 3 kids in a very short space of time and my belly is a MESS. I have also lost all the weight I am prepared to lose (without looking scarily skinny), but I still don't feel good about myself physically.   It doesn't matter if you're rich and famous and married to a rich, famous and gorgeous man, you still get the same old hang-ups.

And as for the hair.....looked fab in the pixie crop.  She needs to smile a bit more

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 4:17am
She has always being obsessive about looking good. You'll never ever see her out in just baggy pants and a jumper and no make up, she is always dressed well.

Her stomach is very streched and she has bad stretch marks and she says she feels uncomfortable with no clothes on especially in front of her husband??
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 10:58am
Why? She's a stick insect anyway!
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 3:53am
Victoria is very concious about her body. If you notice - when she was on the beach earlier this year she never shows her stomach. Due to having three kids it's in a bad way. she feels unattractive - maybe that is why she is so consious about her weight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 11:32am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

What about his hair?

I know!! But it looks better now (when they played against Austria) than before... But the worst thing about him is his tattoos. Way too many!!

And about him not being nice, I've read it in several magazines, but of course I don't know if it's true. I just thought this might be a reason to why Victoria's been so skinny these last few years, maybe she's not been feeling well. But personally I just think she likes being thin...

nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 10:42am
David Beckham is gorgeous - and where on earth did you here that he was bad to his kids and wife!! That's rubbish!!

All I can say is they make a great couple and are very in love - who on earth would believe the likes of Rebecca Loos anyway!! She claims to have had an affair - has no proof and is a reality TV freak. She has been on the TV non stop since the alligations. She will do anything to be on TV, her latest appearance is a show on her dressing up as a man - whats that all about!! How desperate!!

I do not believe David would choose her over victoria!!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 10:09am

What about his hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 9:39am
I've always liked Victoria Beckham and I think she's very beautiful too, though too skinny. Her hair's great too. But I've heard David Beckham isn't nice to her (or the children) plus he's had all these affairs and he's not all that good as a football player anymore. I mean, I don't think he does a very good job in Real Madrid or on the national team...
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 6:46am
Victoria has worn hair extensions for about 3 years now. Her natural hair length is sholder length. Her hair is very fine and the colour you see is mainly extensions. She doesn't colour her own hair a lot.
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 10:42pm
I think she is beautiful.  But I do think she is too skinny.  NOt sure of what the cause is...but I think she would look better with about 10 pounds on here.  I am sure she would feel better too :)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 12:32pm

Why does a woman this beautiful have to color her hair?

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.a spx?iid=55889669&cdi=0

Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2003 at 7:54pm
I'm glad Victoria isn't anorexic.
I'm sorry to hear she has other health problems, I wish her well.
Lady Maria
GrowingItOut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrowingItOut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2003 at 11:29am
Wait a minute... PCOS makes women *fat*, not skinny. The prescribed diet cure for PCOS does, however, cause thinness.... *shrug*
Growing It Out since December '02
Howe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2003 at 11:01pm
Hey guys, I'm a fan of Victoria's and I'll have to tell u guys this after reading all your replies - She's NOT anorexic. She's diagnosed with PCOS(women's trouble) and that gives her bad skin and makes her lose weight real fast. She just gave birth to Romeo last September and has been losing weight since, just like how the same thing happened with the birth of Brooklyn a few years back. On top of that, the Beckhams were involved in a real scary kidnap threat late last year and I guess all this crap has kinda taken a toll on her health as well. Other than that, the extensions looked really good when they were first put in but it's getting a little thin, possibly cos the beads are loosening. Her actual hair is actually about to her shoulder now.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2003 at 6:04pm
I always thought "Posh Spice" had the best hair of all of the Spice girls. Extensions or not, she still does.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2003 at 5:53pm
I'm not so sure her soccer playing husband is asking her to starve herself thin. I've never heard of a sportsman asking a woman to do that. Usually sports guys like a woman that has a sexy figure with a little shape to her. She also has been with that soccer player for quite a few years and she was never this thin before. She must be going through something emotionally or whatever that they are not talking about, obviously, with the media.

I always thought Victoria was one of the prettiest of the Spice Girls, and she looked wonderful before; thin and healthy looking but not too skinny, and she looked great with her wonderfully styled short cropped hair. And she seemed very fashionable and had a good personality with positive energy.

Now she seems introverted, anorexic, and troubled. And she has two kids now she has to take care of. I hope she is ok and just going through a phase.

I always enjoyed the Spice Girls, and my little nieces LOVE the Spice Girls. Their music may be just trivial pop music but it's good pop music and they have very positive energy.
They are fun!
Lady Maria
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic