Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celine Pixie again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celine Pixie again!
    Posted: March 20 2003 at 7:32pm
Did anyone see Entertainment Tonight? I caught a second & noticed Celine is short again and with major Blonde highlights. No I don't have a picture, I checked the ET site & they only have older pics of her. However, the segment was about how Oprah visited her in Vegas & the show will be aired on Monday's Oprah. So, I guess you can see it then. Although, if you can't wait until then, they did mention something about showing the preview again tomorrow on ET, so that may be worth a look.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2003 at 11:41pm
Thanks for letting us know AggiePam! The more of us wearing these styles the better!
Lady Maria
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2003 at 1:34am
I think its good she cut her hair, but Celine Dion is terrible, terrible music..Icky icky icky. I don't care if its talent or what..Its over rated worm waste to appeal to the 25-69 affluent demographic. I think most SUVs come with a Celine Dion CD.

"The only way to cure the affluent is with affluenza"
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2003 at 6:11am
Ugh - Celine Dion....It scares me that there are people ....many people who pay money to listen to the vomit that she puts out...I don't mean to offend, but that is just what it is...each song a regurgitation of the last....

I will give her that she had nice hair , but looked a bit horsey with her last pixie.

forever a lover of music with any of the following: meaning
soul
a statement
risk
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2003 at 7:36am
Didn't cut her hair. Ugly pixie wig for part of her show. Crisis averted.

Then again, you couldn't GIVE me a ticket to her new theater in Vegas...except for the week Seinfeld will be there while she is on vacation.

JF
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2003 at 1:57pm
I am glad someone agrees with me...I mean not to diss Celine or anything, but she's beautiful...But beauty dosen't make the music. The current band of the moment I care for is TATU, and gimmick or not their music is interesting and is an escape from the "factorywerks" of the music industry. I am listening to Ash Ra Temple now...I can make the assumption that no one has heard of them even though they've been around for 35 years, and guitarist Manuel Gottsching is a god in Japan.
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2003 at 5:18pm
I love Celine Dion
I love her hair long.

but, she sings much better in French. I will only buy her CDs when she is singing in French.

thanks JF, relieved that she has not gone for another awful short crop. Not that I dislike short hair, I absolutely love it, but not on her !
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2003 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Aoecean Glyvxx Aoecean Glyvxx wrote:

I am glad someone agrees with me...I mean not to diss Celine or anything, but she's beautiful...But beauty dosen't make the music. The current band of the moment I care for is TATU, and gimmick or not their music is interesting and is an escape from the "factorywerks" of the music industry. I am listening to Ash Ra Temple now...I can make the assumption that no one has heard of them even though they've been around for 35 years, and guitarist Manuel Gottsching is a god in Japan.
Ahem...

While I dig the days long guitrr scree of Ash Ra Tempel (correct spelling - look it up), I far prefer the Krautpout of Harmonia. So much for yr assumptions, chump change.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2003 at 6:31pm
Well, I am part of the 25-69 demographic and I don't like her or her hair. I don't think she is good enough to act like a diva but she does anyway.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2003 at 10:11pm
I rather like Celine's music, but I thought she looked butt ugly last time she got her hair cut short. In fact, I thought her haircut was the worst of that given year. (You can look it up!) Boy, we have different opinions on here, don't we.

Seems like just a year or two that Celine's hair was cut short, which leaves me in doubt that her hair could have grown back that quickly. But I'm with you, Kevin, if it is all her hair. In fact, it's beautiful even it's a wig or extensions

Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 6:11am
I agree that Celine's music isn't the greatest. She has been over-hyped.
Lady Maria
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 11:52am
Hey JF, are you sure it's a wig? I saw a story on her on Access Hollywood, and she was showing Oprah her house, and she had short hair at home. Why wear a wig at home? I don't think it's a wig.

Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Didn't cut her hair. Ugly pixie wig for part of her show. Crisis averted.

Then again, you couldn't GIVE me a ticket to her new theater in Vegas...except for the week Seinfeld will be there while she is on vacation.

JF
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 5:30pm
I'm not so sure it's a wig either. Or if it's a wig, she's going to go short soon. This news note was in today's Detroit Free Press:

"Canty's hair crowns Dion

Radio station WMOC-FM (105.1) morning teamer Cynthia Canty is boundfor Las Vegas today to see Celine Dion's big Caeasars Palace debut. Why? Canty's hairdresser Ken Paves also does Kon's hair and he said he's modeling the Quebecois warbler's new style after the one he's been perfecting on Canty."

FYI: Cynthia Canty has short hair.

Coincidentally, Celine Dion was just on a TV commercial and a female from the other room just shouted, "What, did Celine Dion cut her hair again? Yuck!" Wish I had seen it, but it was over by the time I raced into the room.

Now that Celine is going to be performing regularly in Vegas, maybe she doesn't want the daily hassle of getting extensions added to her hair.

Well, at least I can listen to her music with my eyes closed.

AC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2003 at 6:46pm
Awful, awful, horrible singer. The worst. Doesn't matter what she looks like or how she wears her hair. She's isn't any great beauty anyway.
A.C.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 8:06am
Mea culpa. Made the wig judgement on a picture before I saw the Oprah promo this weekend. Celine has indeed gone short again. Why? I have absolutely no idea. I mean, it's not like she didn't see how having no hair emphasized her tiny head and bony body before.

Then again, I don't really care.

JF
Big J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 9:46am
Are there any pics of it or a link to where she showed it of and talked about it. I mean for somebody as big as Celine Dion to cut of there hair and not say anything is kind of wierd.
Morgan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 2:29pm
from

http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/#3

Shorn Celine Says Thanks to Fans

A new-look Celine Dion thrilled fans on a recording of pal Oprah Winfrey's show - by tearfully telling them how special they were to her. Dion, sporting a new cropped hairstyle, invited Oprah and thousands of fans to a preview of her Las Vegas, Nevada, show - which opens tomorrow. But before she treated fans to new songs from her One Heart album, the emotional singer gave a special thank you for her audience, for leaving their families to join in the taping of the show which will air today. She said, "It's the first time that I feel like this in 22 years of show business. We cannot wait to open our hearts and souls to feel you today and I thank you for being with us today." Celine then dashed into the audience to hug Winfrey, who stood to applaud her as she returned to the stage. Meanwhile, respectful Celine - who asked for her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame honor to be postponed, because of the war in Iraq - has now canceled a glitzy after-show party for her first night at Caesar's Palace in Vegas.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 3:32pm
I just saw her on opera. I like short hair as my name states but I think Celions new do sucks. I actully liked her long hair over her new short blonde hair she has now. maybe she will grow it back fast and go back to her dark color. I almost always pro short hair but not this time.
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 4:50pm
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 4:53pm
OK, Not her best look...but, you know, i applaud her for doing what she wants with her hair and not being a slave to the expectations society puts on her for being famous....I think the blonde looks nice...at least in this picture. Thanks for posting it.

jacqui
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic