Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celine Pixie again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
arizona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celine Pixie again!
    Posted: March 30 2003 at 11:53pm
hi all,

Celine is one of the best singers around. Not many singers can hit the notes she does. remember the song from titantic?

as for her new cut, I think it looks good if it's done. it's good to change your hair every once in a while.

icky, terrible singer she is not!
Joy88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2003 at 11:23pm
I just saw Gords picture of Celine and
I have to say she looks like a female
impersonator in that picture. It is
such ashame.....she looks sexy with
long brownish hair. Oh well.
I do give her credit for trying new
things.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 10:55pm
The fans of the Montreal Canadians hockey team boo our National Anthem and we boo Celine Dion's haircut. Does that somehow make us even? I think not!

USA... USA... USA...
wowiezowie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wowiezowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 4:38am
she's not french, she's quebeqoise, or from quebec, oh hell you get the point
ragingbull View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragingbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 1:07am
we dont care shes FRENCH!!!!!!!!!
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Aoecean Glyvxx Aoecean Glyvxx wrote:

Celine's haircut just perpetuates a negative stereotype about morlocks.

uh, yeah.
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 11:53pm
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 11:53pm
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 8:43pm
Lev,

Thanks for clarifying.
You're right. Celine doesn't have a pixie.
It is some wild, in my opinion unattractive,somewhat short style.

Marley does have a classic pixie, very cute and attractive in my opinion. I wear my hair much the same in length and style, just brunette instead of blonde, and I think it looks much better than the style Celine has chosen!

I guess Celine just wants to try something different or perhaps she got talked into it by someone in her show business/Vegas group of people.
Lady Maria
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

I need to retract what I said earlier about this new haircut not being as bad as her last one. I woke up to this today and got scared:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030326/170/3mmyo.html&e=3&ncid=707

Oh man...

Scary indeed. I'll stand by my earlier comments on her hair, but... the notion of needle abusing French prostitute as family entertainment is amusing, at least in this case. The term "lost in translation" comes to mind.
Big J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 6:23pm
Yea the pic of her on Oprah was pretty good. But come on that pic of her on Yahoo made her look like she was 10-20 years older. But she could pull it off, as long as she does'nt style it like that.
Austin Powers View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin Powers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

I need to retract what I said earlier about this new haircut not being as bad as her last one. I woke up to this today and got scared:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030326/170/3mmyo.html&e=3&ncid=707

"She's a man baby"

I liked it when I saw her on OPRAH. but she looks horrible in yahoo picture. I know Vegas is supposed to be over the top, but what was somebody thinking.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 10:14am
I like her new style, but don't call it pixie! For pictures of the genuine pixie cuts go to Marley Shelton entry:
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP139333248&id=12594
markh2919 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markh2919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 9:08am
Wow. It looks like she stuck her finger in the electrical socket. I don't like it at all. She needs to have longer hair. Short hair on Celine makes her nose stick out.
feliche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feliche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 8:18am
OMIGOD! who did that to her and why? i thought that celebrities
had consultants that gave the "go" and "no-go". thanks for sharing
the nitemare, gord.
Smile ... for you never know when
someone needs it.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 7:42am
Curlyfan, you're analysis is right on the nose. It's Vegas, land of over the top glitz and glitter, so obviously you want to get your hair cut like a less stylish Hillary Clinton. Sure, she's doing a show daily, but it ain't like she doesn't have stylists there around the clock. Heck, her dressing room at Caesar's has more square footage than my house. The stylist could LIVE there.

And Gord, you beat me to the punch posting the link. Scary stuff. And isn't Celine in her early 30s? Between the hair and makeup, she looks like she's pushing 50. Again, good call Ms. Dion.

JF
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 7:27am

curlyfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 12:57am
Saw a minute of her special tonight (man, talk about cross-marketing... singing a song from your car commercial on prime time while promoting your new Vegas show to the world??? Yikes).

Anyway, surprisingly I don't think her new cut and color looks bad on her exactly. It's cute, it was styled well. I just don't understand it. To me it makes her look older, more serious, more conservative, less sexy, which wouldn't seem to fit at all with being the headliner of a new Vegas show. It would be one thing if her hair were already short, but why would she cut off one of her best assets just as the ride begins? I would think she'd be ten times sexier on that stage with long, lush hair flying behind her through every pirouette. This cut just reminds me how long and bony her face is.

A mystifying choice, I think....
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 12:46pm
I agree not as bad as her last short haircut but not as attractive as with long hair...

Unrelated someone should feed her a meatball... Too damn skinny!
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 11:37pm
It doesn't look as bad as her "worst haircut of the year" when she was pregnant, but goodness, why would someone take scissors to hair that is so lovely? She's relocated to Vegas and I guess she's willing to gamble.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic