Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Posted: March 28 2003 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Ononotdon Ononotdon wrote:

Cover of some magazine too, don't remember which one, looking adorable. Oh, that I were a lolipop.
Yeah I wish I was that lolipop to, she can lick me any day, I'd also like to lick her lolipop.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 7:51pm
Cover of some magazine too, don't remember which one, looking adorable. Oh, that I were a lolipop.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 7:09pm
Did any body see Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Elton John oscar after party? Here is a link with a cute pic, her hair looks so cute since she choped it, I wish she would keep her bangs short she looks so much nicer with short bangs. The curls look so good on her to. I don't think there is any thing she would do that could make her look bad. Jennifer you rock my world upside down.
Here is the link http://forums.fanhost.com/board/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=86;t=000534;p=
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic