Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shiri Appleby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
growler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shiri Appleby
    Posted: April 22 2003 at 10:32am
was just lookin on wireimage, looks as tho shiri appleby is lettin her hair grow a bit...it actually looks alil bit better in my opinion..the really short thing wasnt workin so much for her
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 2:12pm
I don't think it was 'the really short thing' that wasn't working for her -- she just happened to pick one of the worst hairstyles ever conceived of in the history of mankind. Would have been hard for that to look 'good' on anyone. She's cute, she could look good with a decent short haircut, but I'm glad she's letting it grow.
tonea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 8:50pm
Glad to hear that she's on the grow. One of the best looking women of all time in my opinion.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic