Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Price is Right

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Price is Right
    Posted: July 18 2003 at 12:08pm
Have you noticed that it seems all of Barkers Beauties always have long manes of hair? I remember one named Holly that had short hair. I wonder if that is a prerequisite to be a Barkers Beauty. They have a few girls on there now that just have gorgeous hair. I wonder if they are told as long as they are on the show they cannot cut their hair. Anyone know and was there anyone with short hair other than Holly.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2003 at 5:08pm
There was a "Barker's Beauty" named Kyle who was a substitute when one of the regulars took time off. She cut off about 18 inches into something similar to Mariska Hardigay's current style. Sad to say I never saw her on the show again after that. Maybe she was and I missed it, but I was a fairly avid viewer back in those days, and I saw other substitutes after that.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic