Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teen Choice Awards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 10:31pm
Hal, we agree on pretty much everything. Can I be your new spokesman? (Actually, I hate short bangs, too.)
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 1:12am
I would never ever get super short bangs..I cut my own bangs when i was about 7 and I think that's how they would look if I had the stylist cut them super short. It just looks un-natural..

I must admit though I have been considering a length long enough to tuck behind my ears but just by a little.
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 3:01am
Hal, take me back - I'm thinking short bangs as in all-eyebrows-are-visible. I did not mean those fingernail length little twisty things. I did say super-short, and that confused.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 6:34am
Gord... you can be my spokesman on money, poltics, sex, religion, creed and mabye short bangs but hair in generally.. I don't think so...lol

Joee... I'm going to have to get to see more of your post... right now you spokesman days are pretty much over...lol

Crazycait... I think bangs long enough to tuck behind my ears would be considered and layer... not bangs.. but hey that would look great too... by the way how about chnage your Icon so we can see the rest of your hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 6:44am
I meant *all* of my hair length..not just bangs..

I have plenty of pics where you can see all of my hair..I made a post with tons of pics right after I got it done..

EDIT: Ok so I lied..I thought they showed all my hair..without further ado, pics of me..taken 5min ago..

http://69.alphazap.net/quack/hair1.jpg
http://69.alphazap.net/quack/hair3.jpg
http://69.alphazap.net/quack/hairblah.jpg

Excuse my unstyled hair and no make-up..its 8 o'clock in the morning.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 7:04am
OHHHHHH!! I see... you got some great hair going there... but lets don't get carried away...lol Think of all the great styles you could hit in between...lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 7:08am
Haha well I most definitely have to be able to pull my hair back in a ponytail or pigtails..but I find the ear length, tucked behind the ear style SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Ok I need to calm down haha. I just have a horrible shaped face.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 7:40am
If you send me a good straight ahead pic I'll "remove" a couple inches of hair and then a couple more and keep doing it till it gets as short as you are thinking about... my email is in my profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 8:03am
Well I just sent the earth shakingly horrible pictures..hope you got them.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 3:58pm
Crazzycait, I love short bangs I think they are sexy. I also think your style could be improved with bangs above the eyebrows. There is this cute style I have been seeing lately, including yesterday, a cute blonde with your face shape that had her hair cut to ear lenght on the sides and cut short and spiked in the back. You could still wear bangs with that style, I've seen it done and look good. By the Those pics are nice, I have been wondering what you looked like, the one that you have as your icon intrigued me. Your a attractive young ladie even without makeup. Just don't let any one push you into doing some thing you may later hate. Do what you want with your hair, your the one thats got to wear it.
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 12:09am
I do not see the round face problem. You are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I think the all chin length look to get the tuck would be very dramatic without looking radical. It would just be a very cute young style. If I looked like you I would do it. Hal, I love you - I always enjoy your posts - I think our relationship works better because I am not your spokesperson ( I know, you are saying " What relationship? " ).
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 12:26am
*kicks the links* They didn't want to work for me at first :-( . But I bullied them into it :-) .
Alyssa's hair is just too sexy for words. . . I haven't thought about her as a sex object much in the past, but pics like that make me want to leap into her arms and beg her to take me home with her! *laughs*
To the utter shock of everyone who thinks I gawk at short-haired girls exclusively, I've got to say Jessica Alba looks pretty cute in her pics there, even though I still like her more dark-haired. *shrugs*
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 12:35am
I think pixies suit a lot of women. It's just the woman has to be careful her face isn't too squared or too harsh in its angles, and very large women need to be careful with it, since it can make really heavy faces look bigger. Definitely it looks best on women with cute, pixie-like faces to begin with. *nods* I think it's very well-suited to heart-shaped faces, even though not every style source I've read would agree.

Originally posted by franklin franklin wrote:

I usually don't like pixies. I think it suits very few women. Alyssa is an exception.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 1:52am
Originally posted by Joee Joee wrote:

I do not see the round face problem. You are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sweetie..you made my night :)

Anyhoo..thanks everyone for your suggestions..I'll seriously consider them in November :)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 7:00am

I do not see the round face problem. You are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I think the all chin length look to get the tuck would be very dramatic without looking radical. It would just be a very cute young style. If I looked like you I would do it. Hal, I love you - I always enjoy your posts - I think our relationship works better because I am not your spokesperson ( I know, you are saying " What relationship? " ).

If were are to have a relationship I going to have to insist on pictures!
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 8:19am
What, and have you discover I am a 46 year old overweight guy! Never! LOL actually, I don't have a scanner or camera set up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 8:59am
Haha that's like my classic line whenever people talk about this really hot girl online. I'm like "you do know it's probably a 57yr old man named Earl who enjoys flyfishing and cross-stitch, right?"

<-- yay 4 smileys!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 9:03am

What, and have you discover I am a 46 year old overweight guy! Never! LOL actually, I don't have a scanner or camera set up.

I'm 79 so at my age 46 is still young and hot to me!!!! Give me a week or so and I'll forget your a overweight guy...
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by crazzzycait crazzzycait wrote:

Haha that's like my classic line whenever people talk about this really hot girl online. I'm like "you do know it's probably a 57yr old man named Earl who enjoys flyfishing and cross-stitch, right?"

<-- yay 4 smileys!

Yeah but everyone on this board knows that your a hot looking young female soon to have a new hot style. Can't wait for November to come. Your face looks fine to m, need to simle a little though and you would be even prettier!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 10:04pm

Old and with ho make-up but oh well..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic