Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

alanis on ellen show?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: alanis on ellen show?
    Posted: September 05 2003 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by princessmonica princessmonica wrote:

i'm comfused. i saw a commercial for the ellen show. alanis was on it. she had her long hair! how far back did the tape the show?

Interesting story. Alanis was actually on the pilot episode of Ellen's show that they used to sell the concept and market the show before it officially started. She's not a guest on the "real" show which kicks off on Monday.

However, Alanis, while on the show, did say that she was thinking about finally cutting her long hair. Ellen whipped out a pair of scissors and offered to do it for her. Alanis was shocked and pulled away. Eventually, Ellen got Alanis to let her (Ellen) to take a couple of small snips, which Ellen then said she oughta try to sell on eBay.

So there ya go.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2003 at 3:46pm
I don't know but I saw her on the Today Show this morning and it was definitely pretty short for her. Up to her shoulders. I didn't think she looked too good. But then she never really did. She said it was much easier and faster to get ready which was why she cut it. I'll bet it'll be long again soon.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2003 at 2:23pm
i'm comfused. i saw a commercial for the ellen show. alanis was on it. she had her long hair! how far back did the tape the show?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic