Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - (18 and OVER) Look in the mirror..ask yourself..DID U VOTE TODAY??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(18 and OVER) Look in the mirror..ask yourself..DID U VOTE TODAY??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (18 and OVER) Look in the mirror..ask yourself..DID U VOTE TODAY??
    Posted: November 02 2004 at 12:44pm
i just got back from voting
it felt real good.....regardless of the outcome at least i know i did my part

if a million people say its only one vote and its not gonna make a difference, it all adds up, and that can be the difference in the election....so if u aint vote yet, why not go now? dont procrastinate

- (UNDER 18)
look in the mirror...put down the brush for a sec
ask yourself....Did u encourage family or friends over 18 to vote?

SORRY IF U THINK ITS WASTED THREAD but this is more important than waves, music, and whatever else

NOW thats mothaf*ckin REAL TALK
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 12:47pm
THATS WHATSUP I EARLY VOTED MAN I HOPE KERRY WIN.BROTHER NEED TO MAKE MORE MONEY!
We climb together on this site!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 12:48pm
Its a few weeks old but....

Young Foch: Why(vote or die remix)
Why we the strongest country, but cant control the peace
Why do black people complain the most and vote the least
Why they dont realize issues aint gonna be fixed
Just By votin for videos on 106
Why niggas dont have a problem travelin all those miles everyday
But can make it to a school 5 blocks away on election day
Why tracks number one just cuz of the sound
and songs like WAKE UP dont even make the countdown
u know one with clef, mary, eve, jada and fab
the one song where they aint talkin bout niggas gettin stabbed (hmmm)
why niggas dont rap instead of sayin other niggas quotes
why it take a nigga like diddy to get dudes to vote?
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 12:48pm
Allow me 2 say this.....Voting is important...and I undertnd that...cuz I already did....but.....everywhere I turn
vote or die!,vote or die!...get out and vote people....wha,wha,wha.....i know it's important, but I'm sick of hearing it over,and over,and over again.....it's really just gettin on my nerves just e=hearing the word vote... is getting old...sorry but they b stressin 2 much

I can't wait till dis Sh*t is over

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 12:58pm
i'd rather hear vote or die for a few months than have bush in office for 4 more years
which one would u pick?
maybe they shoulda made the slogan
"VOTE OR MORE SOLDIERS WILL DIE"
after today, u won't have to hear it anymore
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 1:04pm
PREACH!!!!!!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 1:10pm
I voted on Monday and was a little disappointed to see that only old Republicans were at the polling station. My sister and mother went this morning and my sister told me that most of the people in line at 6:30 am were black people under 25. There were some stations in South Atlanta aka Tha Hood were people camped out the night before so they could vote. I'm proud of the campaign because alot of people did get tired of hearing and they actually looked into the matter. I also hope that if Kerry wins that people don't think that things are going to change instantly because the problems that Bush has caused are going to still be around for a while.

Sorry for the long post, politics/debating is my thing.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
RULE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RULE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 1:10pm
y yall want kerry 2 win? i dnt like him cause he up 4 abortion gay marrige an dat u guys gt2 think bout dat 2
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/younguntb

Its murda!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 1:11pm
them niggas almost got me too
recruited me to the Marines
this year
luckily sh*t came up and i got discharged from Parris Island
a blessing in disguise from God
they told me i most likely would never see war but now i think they was lyin

anyway.....i gotta go
"Vote to get our troops out of Iraq"
i got a personal connection to these dudes
i trained with them
this **** is real important to a nigga like me
spread the word
im out
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 1:24pm
Kerry says he doesn't support gay marriage...he says it is up to the states to decide that...Kerry reallyis a catholic so he's against it.....and as far as abortion goes...he feels that it is a woman's decision whether what she wants to do with HER BODY!!!!!!!!!!
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 1:45pm
yeah the abortion thing is wrong...murder is murder on the real
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 2:20pm
I GUESS SO...EVEN IF U CAN'T AFFORD 2 TAKE CARE OF IT...THEY'LL JUST TAKE THE CHILD FROM U AND PLACE IT IN FOSTER CARE...THEREFORE IT MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD....WHY PEOPLE STRESSIN FOR....PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETTIN ABORTIONS 4 YEARS...NOW THEY WANNA UP AND DO SUMTIN
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 2:40pm
they been wantin 2 do stuff bout it...just got back from votin 2
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 2:41pm
Actually the abortion debate has been hot for many years it only comes to a boil around election time. When I cast my ballot yesterday I voted against the constitutional ammendment to make marriage a union of only a man and a woman. We seperated church and state earlier in the constitution so I don't see why this is even an issue.
imhotep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imhotep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 3:10pm
I voted this morn' 6:05am....The issue on marriage isn't related to the church as far as the seperation between church and state...the issue is centered around what is marriage and what can it be. So the change would ensure that marriage is between a man and a women.

Kerry doesn't believe in gay marriage but believes that gay couples should have certain "spouse" rights(insurance, ability to handle arrangements of deceased loved ones, access to "spouse" information, etc.)

Kerry also mentioned that even though he is a catholic, that doesn't mean that he should push his beliefs on everyone else. Most republicans use this to say that Kerry is too far a "Liberal" to be president.

I just hope Kerry wins....
"Politics is born of societal conflict." - Hanes Walton Jr.

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 3:12pm
I suppose that you are in favor of the ammendment?

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
imhotep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imhotep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 3:27pm
I don't care one way or another...I can't judge someone. Personally I don't believe in homosexuality, but that's just me. The ammendment won't make that big of a difference because each state will do what it wants regardless of federal law.

How do you (and others on this board) feel about the ammendment?
"Politics is born of societal conflict." - Hanes Walton Jr.

deadbatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadbatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 3:49pm
i diddn't vote today......

i voted october 12th
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 3:49pm
I'm totally against the ammendment. That is a direct obstruction of my inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness. I don't think that anyone is truly indifferent to the ammendment. Either you want it or you don't and there is a simple reason for both.

mistazero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistazero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 4:27pm
Yeah I voted this morning, the pools opened at 7:00 am, but me and moms was there at 6:45 am. If you think about it this is the biggest election ever cuz think about, this is a wave board and we're actually talking about the election in a informative way and not just people saying hell naw ***** I didn't vote today, I was to busy or what have you. Mad props to everybody that got out there and voted today, because if we keep complaining and make no effort to do nothing about, then we r just contributing to the problem. To those that didn't vote I reallry wish that you had, u can go on thinking that your vote will mean nothing but the candidates think other wise, that's why they spend millions of dollars campaigning trying to when your votes, because that's how important your vote trully is. Just think about how many votes you can add to the election if you just holla at ya boys and be an informant to them about the election, they may not be feeling all of these commercials and everybody else telling them that they need to vote, but since yall boys and are on a higher level, they'll more than likely feel you and your position on the election. Again mad props to those that did and those that didn't wish that you recognize the power of your vote in the future. Those that are registered and didn't vote yet get out there to the polls and make it happen, and don't 4 get to pick up some Nu-Nile on the way.

"Friends don't let friends go without brushing, brush responsibly."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic