Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alexis Beidel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexis Beidel
    Posted: November 04 2003 at 9:27pm
I saw her last night on the Craig Kilborn show. Oh my goodness, her hair is now chin length! Absolutely gorgeous! I thought she needed bangs, but not with this new length. She did mention that , when Craig asked if she got a chance to let her hair down, she said, " let it down, cut it off, cut more off," but he did not pursue the topic.
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 9:18am
If you look at Dailyceleb.com, a week ago she had it about shoulder length. I guess she went even shorter......
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Fred View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 4:53pm
There is a video on The Sharon Osbourne Show of Alexis with her new chin lenght cut...SWEET!!!
Fred View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 4:54pm
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 4:57pm
Alexis' hair is a little below her chin, about 1.5-2 inches shorter than the cut she sported on the last "Gilmore Girls." She told Sharon she "just did it." She came across very shy with Sharon, surprising for an actress. She's starting to look an awful lot like Christina Ricci.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 7:04pm
that link does not show any current pics of Alexis. Any one else have any current pics? I've been searching high and low but just not on the right sites I guess.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 9:15am
I'm still waiting to see her in this chin lenghth cut that she was wearing on the Craig Kilborn show any one know where i can find some pics of her? I have been looking but can only find pics of her shoulder lenght cut.
scottppd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottppd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 11:35pm
Here you go!

http://www.visionsofalexis.com/caps_kilborn.html
and
http://www.visionsofalexis.com/caps_sharon.html

You can actually download the Osbourne Show clip under multimedia.

I think she should go about 1 1/2 inches shorter to bring it to chin length and add some blonde highlights, just my opinion.

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER FOR THE PICS,
SCOTTPPD
luvmshort View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2003 at 6:24am
She is so addorable, there should be a law against being that cute!I like her comment about let it down cut it off cut off more.It appears she loves cutting her hair.....YEEES...and it may keep getting shorter and shorter{we can only hope}.If you look at the pictures where she keeps tucking her hair behind her ears you can see how gorgeous she would be with it cut over and around her ears.Some supershort babybangs to the very top of her forehead would be darling on her too.Keep those shears snipping Alexis the shorter your hair gets the more beautiful you become!!P.S.Please send your costar lauren to get that totally damaged hair she has chopped off too.Your hair was beautiful and healty,but hers looks fried,a very short pixie over the ears would look fantastic on her too!Maybe you could write it into the show and we could watch you both get transformed on an episode.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2003 at 5:31pm
Scott, thank you so much. She is so adorable with the short hair i just want to eat her up. She lloks so much different then she did with the long hair much sexier now. It appers that she may have just cut it before being on the craig Kilborne show, if you notice how much she played with her hair, girls do that alot after a big hair cut. On the sharon show she seemed more relaxed and comfortable with her shorter hair cut. She just looks so different and much cutier with the chin lenght hair. i to would like to she her go shorter but this lenght and style is just fine if she choose not to go shorter. I would like to see her get some above the eye brow bangs. She is diffently giving Jennifer Love Hewitt a run for her money or looks, maybe jennifer should take notes!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2003 at 3:40pm
Yes, she would look better with about 2" cut off and some short bangs.
Did you notice how many times she "fixed" her hair. Look at the pics from the Kilborne show.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2003 at 7:14pm
One length hair with no layers can look good longer, but at this length it's boring on most women. Alexis is among them. She's awfully shy, and only got into acting to overcome that. Shy women do better with longer hair to hide behind. Shorter hair is a little too bold for her.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Rod Rod wrote:

One length hair with no layers can look good longer, but at this length it's boring on most women. Alexis is among them. She's awfully shy, and only got into acting to overcome that. Shy women do better with longer hair to hide behind. Shorter hair is a little too bold for her.

I would not call it wrong for her, I think she is looking rather sexy in the shorter hair and she seenms to be enjoying going shorter and shorter, maybe this is her way of getting over her shyness. This new style brings out her pretty eyes and nice looking face that you didn't notice with the long hair. She looked not ugly but not as pretty with the long hair for some reason, not because I like short hair but it just didn't fit her. Long before she started hacking off her long hair I took a good look at her and determined that she would look good in short hair, that was about 6-8 months ago. Her hair was long but had no style to it and was just there, it was boring and plain and her new look is sleek and sexy and as said before brings out her pretty face and sexy blue eyes. I don't think she could pull off any thing shorter then ear lenght though, just because she is shy.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2003 at 9:39pm
Scottppd, I have enjoyed those pics you have shared with us very much, thank you. It seems that Alexis does not like the hair in her face since she keeps it tucked behind her ears all the time. With that in mind I think she may do one of two things, Cut some bangs into her hair so she does not have to keep tucking her hair behind her ears or she might grow her hair back out below the shoulders where her hair will stay out of her face with out having to tuck it behind her ears. Personally I hope she keeps it short and cuts her bangs, I belive that she would look rather sexy with bangs similar to those that Natalie Portman is wearing.

I was wondering if she has been on any more talk shows and if any one has some more recent pics of her?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic