Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alanis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alanis
    Posted: December 01 2003 at 10:47pm
Alanis will be on Live with Regis and Kelly tomorrow(dec.2) Once again, i can again rejoice with my favorite new quote "Alanis...nice and short!

Maybe she'll inspire Kelly to chop off just as much comparabley to Alanis' big cut? We can only hope. Certainly Kelly will at least mention Alanis' hair?

Stay tuned!

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
growler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 9:03pm
anybody watch the show to see what was said?? maybe well see kelly with shorter hair soon!!! hopefully nehow
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 9:39pm
Q: At what point do comments diverge from "Celebrity Hair Talk" and fall into "Celebrity Hair Speculation?"

A: Between arch94's first and 2nd paragraphs.

Geez guys, don't pin your hopes on other people doing as you wish.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 9:45pm
Alanis looked like she has stopped caring, at least about her hair. On Regis and Kelly, her hair was sloppy, uneven, dirty looking and smelled like cigarettes. Well, OK, I imagined it smelled like cigarettes. When I saw how crappy she looked, I turned off the TV, so I have nothing to report on if "the question" was asked. I hope they gave her a hair brush as a parting gift.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic