Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roz (FRASIER)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chillout7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roz (FRASIER)
    Posted: January 07 2004 at 10:04pm
Anyone see Frasier last night? In the episode, Roz (Peri Gilpin) cuts her ponytail off so she can lose an extra 2 ounces for a contest. No shot of her hair after it gets cut, so no idea if it will get worked into the show......
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 1:35am
Figures something interesting would happen a week I didn't even think to watch :-P . . .
More awesome than a manatee!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 8:03am
You could tell that prior to the cut there was some extra length added, either a fall or extensions. The end of her hair (the part bunched up behind her head) didn't match the rest. It was hard to tell whether any of her real hair was cut. Cripe, she was smoking cigarettes like a fiend, wasn't she?
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 3:47pm
I didn't see this episode. What kind of a contest was this? And why was she smoking?
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
chillout7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 7:27pm
They were having a group weight loss competition against another radio station- when KACL ended up being 2 oz under their rival, Roz had one of her colleagues cut off her ponytail to win........they will have to write it into the script for continuity purposes....looked like a good 7-8 inches.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic