Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cameron Diaz cut her hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cameron Diaz cut her hair
    Posted: January 08 2004 at 5:31am
Finally, she did it!
After years of unsuccessful tries of growing her hair out she came back to her best haircut ever:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040107/ids_photos_en/r2340847572.jpg&e=13&ncid=707
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 6:50am
Now that she finally got it cut, lets hold our breath and hope she gets a brush!
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 1:30pm
And starts working out for Charlies Angels 3.....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 10:57pm
There are no combs or hair accessories in Chile, apparently :-P . Maybe if she combed it and pinned it back with some nice clippies or a headband or something, it might look all right.
More awesome than a manatee!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 11:46pm
Seriously, from that one photo you are raving about her haircut? I can't say anything -- good or bad -- about it until I see a better photo. When I first saw the pic on Yahoo news, I thought her hair might be in a ponytail. Has there been further confirmation that a haircut has taken place?
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2004 at 12:05am
There was a pic in Us Weekly (01/19/04 issue with Britney on the cover). Looks real to me.
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2004 at 6:44am
Gord - I'm with you on this one... the thing about this cut, if it is indeed a cut, is it looks just as stringy and unstyled as her longer hair did.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2004 at 3:21pm
I think she just took out the extensions and forgot to get her real hair trimmed. I hope she can do a bit better than this. I liked her best in her Something About Mary bob.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2004 at 3:45pm
A bit unkept looking but she still looks darling and she is a wonderful actress.
Veiled Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veiled Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2004 at 3:04pm
I admire her.

She was great along with the other women in Charlie's Angels, but she was even better in Gangs of New York.

I think she is beautiful and talented and I like her hair just fine.
Modesty and Submissiveness is a
virtue
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2004 at 6:53pm
She was great in "Gangs of New York"!!!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 12:06pm
I hate this cut, even more than her old bob. Granted , left to her own devices(which appear to be few...)she's pretty scraggily, but she looked very good in Full Throttle. Her longer hair was way better, at least when properly styled by someone else. I also liked her Vanilla Sky hair. She does not have the neck to go above shoulder length.EVER.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 12:39am
Cameron should get a pixie. She would look so cute in that!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 2:48pm
Bonk!!!!! Wrong answer... IMO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 9:56pm
Yes, in your opinion.
I reiterate, she is cute, she has a pretty face, she would look great in a pixie!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2004 at 1:48am
Maybe if she had a pixie, she would look like she had a neck, rather than the way her shoulder-length hair emphasizes. . . well, how short the distance actually is between her head and shoulders. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2004 at 3:45am
No! Please! Not a pixie! :D

Cameron looks good with a bob and she looked good with long hair. I'd say she should not wear it any shorter than a chin-length bob.

She's quite attractive anyway...
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2004 at 8:12am
Years ago, she actually did briefly have a pixie (sorry I can't come up with any pictures at the moment). IMO, it looked terrible; it made her jaw look really wide, and I wouldn't have thought that that would be a problem for her. Aside from that, any length's good on her as long as she brushes it on occasion (sometimes that's a bit of a tall order).
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic