Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lucy Liu w/ Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lucy Liu w/ Bangs
    Posted: February 29 2004 at 1:09pm
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 1:16pm
Not bad at all.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 1:51pm
Cool. I was kinda hoping for her to join the bang craze -- but didn't really expect her to actually cut her hair. Guess I was wrong ...

Here's a larger photo:

And a couple more ...
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

Is this news?

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====53130&c4nvi=3&str=2707&styp=clbi

The short answer is Yes, the long answer is YES YES YES and very sexy news at that!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 5:21pm
They don't look great, but don't look bad either. Its pretty much a lateral move that get the thumbs up just because its nice to see her do something different.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 7:02pm
Lucy had no need for bangs. Quite a coincidence, don't you think, that she is keeping up with her old Ally McBeal castmate, Portia. Lucy's sex scene in Ally, in which she drags her waistlength hair across the face, chest and whatever else of one of the male lawyers in the firm remains one of my favorites of all time. Bottom line for me: She's sexier without the bangs, but at least she still has the long hair.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 7:11pm
Lucy Liu can wear any hairstyle she likes!
What a doll, she's so fine!
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 11:07pm
That's been your bottom line a lot these days, huh, Gord? Not that I disagree by any means in Lucy's case; the bangs aren't bad, but she looked better without them.
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2004 at 12:15am
I've never made a secret of my love for long hair. (Even my Crystal Gayle icon at left should give that away to any newcomer.) But Lucy has always had sexy long hair. Naturally, everything is a matter of taste, but I'd hate to see her lose such a great feature.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2004 at 3:00am
Looks pretty cute, and she's a cute girl, but what's with the dress?
More awesome than a manatee!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2004 at 8:37am
WAY better without the bangs,imo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic