Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anna K: has she cut her hair???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by VIneman_ VIneman_ wrote:

Looks horrible... why do all Longhaired people cut their hair off ALWAYS?

Almost everyone cuts their hair once in awhile. Anna has had hair down to her lower back since she entered tennis sometime in the mid-90's. It's likely that she won't have hair down there forever. At some point, she'll cut her hair. People make changes. Then maybe she'll let it grow.

Asking why long-haird people always cut their hair off is like looking at Charlize Theron or Winona Ryder, who had short hair for years, and asking " why do all shorthaired people grow their hair off ALWAYS?"

These days, few women grow their hair below their bra strap, as Anna has done. It's not in fashion and hair that long can be considered a huge amount of work.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 1:23pm
@#$%'s first photo shows Anna with a top ponytail reaching only her shoulders. It doesn't look doubled up at all. I hope I'm wrong!!! Bob
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

@#$%'s first photo shows Anna with a top ponytail reaching only her shoulders. It doesn't look doubled up at all. I hope I'm wrong!!! Bob

You are wrong, open your eyes and lok at the new pics. Look let me tell you a story. A cute young lady at my chriopractor had long blonde hair up until last week then she cut it to just below her shoulders, and she looked very pretty with the shorter hair, Today she had it in a pony tail and it barley reached her ears. The reason behind this story is to prove that Anna did NOT cut her hair. And Gord a person can cut there bangs but not the rest of there hair.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2004 at 12:51pm
If the last pictures are more recent than those showing her boarding the plane, I'm relieved. The man who has the proper name Richard, but whose nickname is regarded as obscenity here, (lol), had a fairly compelling photo, I think. I hope Anna keeps her stunning hair for life.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2004 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

The man who has the proper name Richard, but whose nickname is regarded as obscenity here, (lol), had a fairly compelling photo, I think.

Your to funny!!!!!! lol thank you for that laugh.
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2004 at 10:15am
People cut their hair off FAR more than they grow it very long.
strangerfromuk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strangerfromuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2004 at 5:21am
has anyone though that maybe she did cut her hair short but then decided she didn't like it and went for extensions??

every good celebrity has got extensions on hand just in case their short hair style doesn't look right or if they don't like it.

unfortunately we'll never know the truth unless anna tells us it was short.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic