Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anna K: has she cut her hair???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
strangerfromuk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strangerfromuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anna K: has she cut her hair???
    Posted: March 30 2004 at 5:21am
has anyone though that maybe she did cut her hair short but then decided she didn't like it and went for extensions??

every good celebrity has got extensions on hand just in case their short hair style doesn't look right or if they don't like it.

unfortunately we'll never know the truth unless anna tells us it was short.
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2004 at 10:15am
People cut their hair off FAR more than they grow it very long.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2004 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

The man who has the proper name Richard, but whose nickname is regarded as obscenity here, (lol), had a fairly compelling photo, I think.

Your to funny!!!!!! lol thank you for that laugh.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2004 at 12:51pm
If the last pictures are more recent than those showing her boarding the plane, I'm relieved. The man who has the proper name Richard, but whose nickname is regarded as obscenity here, (lol), had a fairly compelling photo, I think. I hope Anna keeps her stunning hair for life.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

@#$%'s first photo shows Anna with a top ponytail reaching only her shoulders. It doesn't look doubled up at all. I hope I'm wrong!!! Bob

You are wrong, open your eyes and lok at the new pics. Look let me tell you a story. A cute young lady at my chriopractor had long blonde hair up until last week then she cut it to just below her shoulders, and she looked very pretty with the shorter hair, Today she had it in a pony tail and it barley reached her ears. The reason behind this story is to prove that Anna did NOT cut her hair. And Gord a person can cut there bangs but not the rest of there hair.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 1:23pm
@#$%'s first photo shows Anna with a top ponytail reaching only her shoulders. It doesn't look doubled up at all. I hope I'm wrong!!! Bob
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by VIneman_ VIneman_ wrote:

Looks horrible... why do all Longhaired people cut their hair off ALWAYS?

Almost everyone cuts their hair once in awhile. Anna has had hair down to her lower back since she entered tennis sometime in the mid-90's. It's likely that she won't have hair down there forever. At some point, she'll cut her hair. People make changes. Then maybe she'll let it grow.

Asking why long-haird people always cut their hair off is like looking at Charlize Theron or Winona Ryder, who had short hair for years, and asking " why do all shorthaired people grow their hair off ALWAYS?"

These days, few women grow their hair below their bra strap, as Anna has done. It's not in fashion and hair that long can be considered a huge amount of work.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 10:15am
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 10:00am
BUMMER!!

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 9:59am
Where it's "short" and tried back, it's probably just folded in half in the pony with layers coming lose - that's what my hair does when I tie it folded to keep it out of my way.

No real need to panic at all.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 9:51am
The airplane pic was shot in march, 13.

This one in march,14:

And this one yesterday:

No doubt.
Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2004 at 12:50am
shakira's hair is still down to her breasts ... i don't really consider that much of a cut
lhl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 10:28pm
Goto dailyceleb.com for shakira. As for Anna, going to the discussion board that was linked previously seems to show me that she didn't cut her hair. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 9:57pm
ok when mentioning about how they all cut it sometime... someone mentioned shakira... when did she cut her hair???
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 9:40pm
Shorhair, I never said I didn't like Anna with bangs. Quite the contrary, she looked great when she had them, although she was quite a bit younger then. I only mentioned the bangs because they could be an indication in the photo that she had gotten her hair cut.
VIneman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VIneman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 7:51pm
Looks horrible... why do all Longhaired people cut their hair off ALWAYS?
lhl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 7:49pm
[QUOTE=Tango2000]
I mean, this IS Anna Kournikova we're talking about here - one of the worlds' greatest long-haired icons of our time. I've tried enlarging the pic in Photoshop, but it truly is a hard one to call.

Surely though, if she's done anything remotely 'drastic' to her famous tresses, it'd be pratically headline news already, especially within the hair community?

They all cut it eventually. Maybe not a lot, maybe they end up growing it back, but they all cut it eventually. Shakira. Portia. No woman keeps it long forever. It's always just a matter of time. As for Anna, her time may have come, but I hope not. The photos on wireimage don't seem to indicate that she didn't cut it, but I'm not sure.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 6:02pm
hey Gord you say bangs are a bad thing on Anna? So I guess you won't like this pic then, i find her rather sexy with bangs. http://www.justpictures.dk/images/anna%20kournikova/1/anna%20kournikova4.jpg
Now here is a pic from feb 10, 2004 at the swim
party, and why i said you can't always judge a book by its cover. if you just look at this photo it appers she has short http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2966252.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEE34022535B3E6DF1EDAC94111D5099D5
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2966303.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE2E4CCA62DD72C148E301E71702CA443Chttp://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2966303.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE2E4CCA62DD72C148E301E71702CA443Chair.http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2966303.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE2E4CCA62DD72C148E301E71702CA443C
But if you look at other photos at the same event you will see she still has very long hair its just layered.
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/3011503.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9ED4B9F2935FC930E301E71702CA443C
So I wouldn't get to upset yet, as a avid short hair lover and a guy who happens to think Anna would look awesome with less lenght I'm not jumping for joy because she didn't cut it.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 1:46pm
It looks layered now, and a foot shorter! No way does it reach beyond mid-back. Very disappointing to see on Anna. Her hair looks like everyone else's now. Yes, it's still "long", but on her it's heartbreakingly short. To my eyes, it was an integral facet of her stunning beauty.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2004 at 12:00pm
Good news for you Gord, She did not cut her hair its is still long and I would not even thought that by looking at that pic, you can tell her hair is still long part of it is hanging out. Also if she had cut her hair to her shoulders as some said the pony tail would end close to her ears not tuching her neck as in that photo. If you goto that link that @#$% gave you can read an account of a person who was at the Syndey concert and saw Anna with her hair down and long. Now a days I take every thing at face value. Look how many times we thought Jessica Simpson had cut her hair but didn't, you just never Know any more, there are many ways to trick the eye into seeing some thing that isn't. i for one wish she would cut her hair though I think she would look cutier with shorter hair, like shoulder lenght or chin lenght with bangs just above her eye brows, now that would be sexy IMO.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic