Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Simpson's Natural Haircolor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Simpson's Natural Haircolor
    Posted: April 06 2004 at 2:16pm
Does anyone know what Jessica Simpson's natural haircolor is?

I was just wondering, because I read a long time ago in a magazine that her natural haircolor was dark. Before her first album, they gave her a makeover and bleached out her hair. Plus I think I have seen pictures of her as a child with very dark hair. And I have recently seen her with dark roots.

Although on Hair Boutique.com, it says her hair stylist Ken Paves claims she is a natural blonde.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2004 at 4:41pm
God only knows.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2004 at 6:03pm
heres a pic of her when they bleached it out
Harvy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2004 at 8:14pm
yeh i think we all know what outcome the bleached hair would be.
it would have been more helpful, or even a little helpfu in comparison to the above pic if u had showed us a pic of her hair b4.
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2004 at 3:52pm
I was looking a a few fan sites for Jessica Simpson and I found a few pictures of when she was younger aka before she dyed her hair. It was definetly a medium to light brown!

shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2004 at 7:07pm
I like her dark hair better, Its funny how well she portrays the dumb blonde. It gives blondes a bad rap, I have known lots of real blondes and they are smart. Jessica is just stupid and a fake blonde and now she looks horriable, check out this pic, this you can sya yikes to. http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/3083384.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE5672EEB82A9440605B245CE6055C8F8B
Ever sice she and Nick got married she is looked worse and worse and dumber to, what is Nick doing to her? She looked cute in those wigs she wore a while back when everyone thought she cut her hair. But now she looks bad, she makes Britney look like a beauty queen, which she is far from IMO.
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2004 at 11:45pm
Can anyone really say that she's gotten dumber since getting married? It wasn't until after she was married that we got to peek into her life and see those dumb moments. And since her life is broadcast to the world in just one 1/2 hour episode every week for a few months, it's pretty easy to take the dumb moments of 4 months worth of taping and show each one. I know I say a few really airheaded things every couple days... Haha, anyway, she looked good in her brown hair and she looks good now. Some of the hair extensions she wears don't look quite as good as her natural hair does...
earthtones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2004 at 4:53pm
I'd like to look as 'horrible' as she does. IMHO she is beautiful. The dumb blonde is an act that sells very well, she is making millions from it.
21/37.5/42 2C c iii
Golden brown, thick, wavy hair

It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got. ~sheryl crow~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic