Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celeb's natural colors?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celeb's natural colors?
    Posted: April 12 2004 at 8:44pm
Does anyone know what the natural colors of the following celebs are? Post any pics with their natural colors too if you have any please.

Jessica Simpson
Gwen Stephani
Cameron Diaz- blonde or light brown??
Danielle Fishel
Pamela Anderson
Hilary Duff
Jennifer Lopez- is her hair light brown or dark brown like it was in the movie Selena?

Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2004 at 9:32am
Gwen Stefani, Pamela Anderson, and Jennifer Lopez are all naturally dark brunettes. I don't really know about the others, but my guess would be that Jessica Simpson and Cameron Diaz are both dark blonde.
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
Cheryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2004 at 5:24pm
I know that Hilary Duff is naturally a brunette. She's been dying it since she was younger for roles. Go to this article. http://www.women.com/celebs/hotstars/articles/0,,589211_589213-3,00.html
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2004 at 8:17pm
dont you think that is too young to start dying hair? And also, why did her roles have to have blonde hair? Since when does haircolor signify one's character or personality? Especially at such a young age.
Lauren921 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren921 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2004 at 1:08pm
i think since we've always seen hilary as a blonde we're all kind of used to it.. i mean shes a very pretty girl. and she certainly doesnt USE the fact that shes a blonde to get her anywhere.. shes a good role model for little girls... she may dye her hair but she doesnt SCREAM it out to the public.. and for goodness sake- the girl actually wears clothes that cover more than a quarter of her body and still looks good (sometimes better!) than some of the girls in hollywood who dont.. PROPS to her!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic