Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle Berry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
LiLHonie03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiLHonie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halle Berry
    Posted: April 13 2004 at 10:21am
Is Halle Berry ever gonna go back to short hair???????????????????????
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2004 at 8:27am
I'm not sure if she got a trim or her first long hair pics for that movie of hers was a wig but I just found some pics that show it shorter then the red hair she had.

http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/index.php?view=sr&startRow=0&selSearch=C&pattern=Halle+Berry
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2004 at 3:28pm
Of course she is still pretty but I don't think she has that special "wow" with her hair long.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2004 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by loveshort&blonde loveshort&blonde wrote:

Of course she is still pretty but I don't think she has that special "wow" with her hair long.

Okay, I will admit that the current style she has looks the pop she's had in the past... but the long wig (I'm 99% sure it was a wig) she had at the Gothika premieres and such had a hug pop factor. Stunningly gorgeous, and if she can replicate that with her natural hair, she might have me hoping she never cuts it short again.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2004 at 12:33pm
I saw a new pic in a tabloid today(clearly I have no life...), but it appears she is now sporting almost waist length extensions. Not bad either, about Jada Pinckett-Smiths length, but not straight. An interesting look. If I remember, I'll buy the tab and scan it later for viewing...
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2004 at 8:54pm
Wow that would be someting to see.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 2:41am
Bleh, hope she's not lost permanently. . . she'd be a terrible one to lose to the dark side :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 3:31pm
Oh I agree Kuroneko, us short haired women would hate to lose Halle as one of us!
Halle still does have short hair really. All that hair of hers is fake, it's just extensions.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 5:54pm
Ditto for me. Her hair really should always be short.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 8:12pm
She must have her hair on speed grow. Check out this style: like we've never seen her before.

: )~

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040521/482/cx10105212012&e=7&ncid=707
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 8:27pm
Halle is beautiful with any length of hair, but really she does look much better with ultra-short hair.

With the long hair or extensions or whatever they are she looks almost ordinary.
joe1983 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 11:15am
what was the shortest she ever had it?
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 9:43pm
Halle's shortest hairdo?

Halle had her hair maybe a half inch to an inch long, a short pixie style.

She wore it in that style in that James Bond movie she was in, and man was she ever sexy!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2004 at 12:10am
Maybe she's playing with long hair for a change? How long has she had the short hair look going on?
So you wear wigs and extentions.Maybe she is getting feed back that longer is a good thing? So she's going to try it out for awhile.
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2004 at 2:21pm
Wow.

I always thought Halle was incredibly overrated, but she is actually vaguely attractive with long hair.

There are too many women that look exactly like her with short hair, she was nothing special. She doesn't suit short hair at all.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2004 at 5:09pm
It's interesting that some (yes, only some) of the short-hair fans here pile on Gord (or others) in bemoaning the occasional extreme-diminishment of the certain celebs' long hair, yet I see nobody here criticizing their "loss" of Halle Berry "to the 'dark' side." Does a double standard prevail?
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2004 at 7:00pm
I really like long hair on a lot of people, but Halle looks so good in a short hairstyle.
I agree, she looks like so many other women with her hair long, I mean she's still pretty but she doesn't stand out that much.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2004 at 8:02pm
Halle is "vauguely attractive" Vineman? You are the first guy that I've heard say she was anything but exceptionally beautiful. Her features are so refined and feminine and she's got those big brown eyes.
Magua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2004 at 7:05am
I never thought halle was anything special until the x-men films came out , when i saw her in that blond wig i was smitten
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2004 at 12:50pm
Halle looked good in Xmen 2, probably because I love contract, dark skin and white hair can be very pretty, just like white skin and black hair. But still nothing hugely special. She's just a common pinup.

*runs*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic