Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alanis destroys a wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alanis destroys a wig
    Posted: April 28 2004 at 7:25pm
Yes, Alanis with her new short hairdo does look like a 30 yr. old soccer mom.
Nothing wrong with young attractive soccer moms!
My best wishes to Alanis, and may she continue to make great music.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 7:25pm
Alanis is wealthy, very talented, very attractive(with long or short hair although she looks better with short hair), and has dated (since she is bisexual) some very handsone men and pretty women.
In other words, she's got it all.
Maybe some people can't handle that about her.
She's, in a word, cool.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 3:37pm
I wholly disagree with those who think she looks like a man. I love her looks and much of her music. But, she has gone from sultry siren to cute soccer mom without her hair. Why any entertainer would want to become ordinary looking is mystifying to me, yet that's what she's done.
It's interesting to me that the cover shot of her soon to be released CD is a close-up which makes it impossible to tell that she has chopped all her hair off. (It's even shorter now, of course!) The original photo of this shot was at a distance and showed the cut clearly. I don't think decision to use the close-up is coincidental. I see extensions for Alanis in the near future, and hopefully a return of her real long hair in a few years!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Oh really? Suddenly I think she looks rather manly.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040427/ids_photos_en/r3442539748.jpg&e=9&ncid=707

SUDDENLY? She always looked like a man...just a man with long hair!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 7:02am
Maybe we can all now take bets on how long it's going to take her if she dose to grow it back to her before lenght? I say two years? Any one what to guess?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 9:51pm
Native View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2004 at 11:20am
Y'know, I wasn't particularly in love with that haircut when I saw the stills, but in the video and in interviews it's really quite cute.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2004 at 10:16am
Hmmm! Sound but no picture? I wonder if it could be my computer? Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2004 at 9:17am
Forgot to mention, it's the "Everything" video.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2004 at 9:11am
Too bad it's just a wig...but a good visualization nonetheless.

My two cents.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/morissette_alanis/videos.jhtml
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic