Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cecile de France

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cecile de France
    Posted: May 16 2004 at 4:10pm
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2004 at 7:34pm
We all know how much you love long hair on women Gord, so I know you must be a little disappointed in her new so-short pixie.
...But it seems to me by her other photos that she's never really been a long hair woman, more like short hair to very short hair like her new 'do.

I think she looks wonderful in her new short crop, but then again I wear my hair ultra-short so I'm biased.
I liked her hair also when she was wearing it moderately short and curly. That's a very stylish look.

She's a nice lookin lady, a classic French beauty.

I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with her work? She looks as though she would be quite talented. I guess you can't tell by just looking at someone, but she gives me that impression. She looks artistic and intelligent, usually a good indicator of talent.

What's she most known for in regards to her work?
gbjkbjnkjnk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbjkbjnkjnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2004 at 9:06pm
Now that is some niiiiice haircutting at work there. She can teach Alyssa Milano a thing or two about short hairstyles.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 3:47am
She looks hot with such ultra short hair, but Gord you've missed the best part: Cecile with really long hair.
Here's her picture from 1998:
http://www.ceciledefrance.net/photo/portrait1/04.jpg
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 5:34am
No idea who she is, but she looks really cute in some of those pics, especially the second one :-) . The long-haired pic down at the bottom just goes to prove how much more short hair brings out a pretty woman's features, especially her eyes :-) .
More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 8:12am
Wow thanks for that long hair pic. Yeay you have another one that likes long over short. But I do say when a short do looks good.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Hansi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 4:07am
A small correction to make. Cecile de France is no French actress, she was born in belgium and she moved to Paris when she was 18 to start an acting career.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic