Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keira Knightley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 8:31am
my goal in life is to make every pretty girl have a short bob BUT she looks better long
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 2:02pm
I agree - she looks better with it long - or at least in comparison to this short style
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
hairclose View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairclose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 4:16pm
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 4:31pm
Is that new??? I could have sworn that Bend it Like Beckham was before Pirate of the Caribean and that she has not had short hair since Pirates. This article describes her as "Pirates Star"

Guess I answered my own question. Its new dated Sept. 13 from the keiraweb website.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 8:57pm
Wow, that's a major change. I've got a few things to say about Keira. First off, I really love her name. I like both parts of it. I think Keira is a cute name and there's just something about it that I think is cool. I hope it's her real name and not a stage name that some producer came up with.

At any rate, she is someone that can look really great or not so great. I thought she was pretty beautiful in Pirates and perhaps to a lesser extent in Love Actually. I guess I like the blonde look. I couldn't find photos off of Wireimage or Gettys that really showed it but my memory bank recalls that long and blondish brown was good for her.

As for her before and after now, I've got to say I didn't care for either look. I think it was well discussed that the dark hair and thick bangs were too much. Again, I thought blonde with no bangs or longish bangs swept to the side were best.

So I didn't really like the way she was wearing it. The first after photo is atrocious. It just looks really unattractive. The wind is blowing and there is little style and it just looks like someone whacked her hair off. It looks really short in the back. The second link is a better picture of the cut. The bangs in front help immeasurably and there are more layers on the sides so it doesn't look soooo short from the front. Obviously more photos are necessary. That said, the verdict is going to be unfavorable. It's a very tomboy type of cut especially given her build.

She's still a really pretty girl and her hair will grown out and that will be something to follow. But she is definitely at one end of the extreme. I hope the movie she cut it for is a good one.

Also, it looks like she cut more than 10 inches off as the one magazine noted. Maybe, maybe not but I would've guess more like 12-14 inches.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 12:34am
I've seen pics where she looks hot in short hair. These pics are not among them. Granted, they are unposed candids and her hair is messy, so I'll reserve judgement.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 1:19am
Have to wait until we see her at an event, all dressed up and styled and made-up and everything, then it should look nice. It's hard to judge how anyone looks eating an apple on the street, in the wind :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 8:26am
Ok now I'm lost. The Captain posted a link with her really short hair missing 10 inches. And I have the link now to the Dave L. show which one is the newer pic. I like her hair longer in the Dave.L the other makes her The Captain link looks hard.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Captain View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 9:33am
to clear up any confusion:

Keira on 8th september 2004:
http://keira.stopklatka.pl/gallery/candids/shop/02.jpg
http://keira.stopklatka.pl/gallery/candids/shop/01.jpg

Tied back but obviously long, plenty more pre-cut photos about on her fan sites, she's obviously been spotted out and about a lot recently. A large, recent photo with her hair down available here:
http://www.keiraweb.com/new130904-3.jpg.

Photos of Keira on Sunday 12th September 2004:
http://www.keiraweb.com/cropmetro.jpg
and
http://keira.stopklatka.pl/gallery/candids/fryz/01.jpg

Photos from "keiraweb" and "keira seduction", probably the two most up-to-date Keira fan sites.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 9:03am
Another waste of good hair.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 9:07am
Gord I agree with you there on this one.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 12:12pm
Ugh. I agree with the last two.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic